Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T117164Notes: Imprint: London : printed for F. Stamper, 1751. Collation: ,60,p.,plate : port. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Memoirs-of-the-life-and-adventures-of-William-Parsons-Esq-Written-by-himself-and-corrected~~William-Parsons BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Memoirs of the life and adventures of William Parsons, Esq; ... Written by himself, and corrected (with additions) ... by a gentle - neues Buch
Memoirs of the life and adventures of William Parsons, Esq; ... Written by himself, and corrected (with additions) ... by a gentleman. William Parsons, Books, History, Memoirs of the life and adventures of William Parsons, Esq; ... Written by himself, and corrected (with additions) ... by a gentle Books>History
Memoirs of the Life and Adventures of William Parsons, Esq; ... Written by Himself, and Corrected (with Additions) ... by a Gentleman. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170360572, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - Memoirs of the Life and Adventures of William Parsons, Esq; ... Written by Himself, and Corrected (with Additions) ... by a Gentleman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170360576
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170360572
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,145 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.12.2011 18:39:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:20:42
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Advice to the Clergy in Six Sermons, Representing Their Dignity and Duty, with the Addition of Two Other Sermons, Wherein the Clergy Are Concerned, as", von "Cock, John" (9781170360569)
- "Substance of the Speech of the Right Hon. Henry Dundas, in the House of Commons, Thursday, Feb. 7, 1799, on the Subject of the Legislative Union with", von "Melville, Henry Dundas" (9781170360583)
- "The Ladies Defence: Or, the Bride-Woman's Counsellor Answer'd: A Poem. in a Dialogue Between Sir John Brute, Sir William Loveall, Melissa,", von "Chudleigh, Mary Lee" (9781170360552)
- "The Priviledges of the Lord Mayor and Aldermen of the City. ... with Several Acts of Parliament, ... with a Table to the Whole. by John Green, ...", von "Greene, John" (9781170360590)
- "Lettre M. S. D., Membre Du Parlement, Sur L'Intrt de L'Europe, Au Salut Des Colonies de L'Amrique. Par M. Malouet, ...", von "Malouet, Pierre-Victor" (9781170360545)
- "Rules for the Port of London: Or, the Water-Side Practice. Wherein Is Shewn, the Method to Compute the Customs ... and Many Other Things, Necessary", von "Hayes, Richard" (9781170360606)