Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T144566Notes: Imprint: London : printed for M. Cooper,  Collation: iv,55,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-cursory-view-of-the-ancient-and-present-state-of-the-fieffs-or-tenures-in-both-parts-of-the-United-Kingdom-of-Great-Britain-By-P-Turnbull~~Patrick-Turnbull BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170359353
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve... Format: Other. Brand New, Perfect Condition. May Ship From Overseas, Allow Additional Delivery Time. Neue, perfekter zustand, versand möglicherweise aus ubersee. Format: Other Condition: New, Gale Ecco, Print Editions 05/01/2010
Versandkosten: EUR 17.50
A Cursory View, of the Ancient and Present State of the Fieffs, or Tenures, in Both Parts of the United Kingdom of Great-Britain. by P. Turnbull, .. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 66 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Cursory View, of the Ancient and Present State of the Fieffs, or Tenures, in Both Parts of the United Kingdom of Great-Britain. by P. Turnbull, ..
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Cursory View, of the Ancient and Present State of the Fieffs, or Tenures, in Both Parts of the United Kingdom of Great-Britain. by P. Turnbull, ..
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170359358
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170359353
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,136 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.06.2011 12:26:31
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:04:56
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Sermon Preached at Arklow Church, Before a General Meeting of the Militia of the County of Wicklow, When First Embodied, on the 18. of August 1793. by", von "Bayly, Edward" (9781170359341)
- "Speech of the Right Honorable John Foster, ... Delivered in Committee, on Monday the 17th Day of February, 1800.", von "Oriel, John Foster" (9781170359365)
- "The scripture-doctrine of the eternal generation of Christ, as the Son of God, vindicated; in answer to a late treatise intitled The true sonship of Christ investigated, &c. By Michael Arthur, ...", von "Arthur, Michael" (9781170359334)
- "The Method of Ullaging and Inching All Sorts of Casks and Other Utensils, Used by Common Brewers, Victuallers, Distillers, &C. in a New, Easy, and Acc", von "Yeo, William" (9781170359372)
- "The divine institution, order and government of a visible church of Christ, according to the direction left by him in the New Testament, asserted, explained, and vindicated. By John Williams, ...", von "Williams, John" (9781170359327)
- "An Essay on Wines, Especially on Port Wine; Intended to Instruct Every Person to Distinguish That Which Is Pure, and to Guard Against the Frauds of A", von "Wright, John" (9781170359389)