Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT123273With a half-title.London : printed for J. Roberts, 1729. 22p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Trinity-in-unity-In-answer-to-a-great-ingenious-lady-that-asked-how-she-might-have-an-idea-of-the-divinity-of-Christ-without-a-notion-of-two-Gods~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170235379, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Trinity in unity. In answer to a great ingenious lady, that asked, how she might have an idea of the divinity of Christ, without a notion of two Gods - Taschenbuch
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-01. Paperback. New. This item is printed on demand.Absolutely Brand New & In Stock. 100% 30-Day Money Back. Direct from our warehouse. Ships by USPS and UPS. Happy Customers is Our #1 Goal., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-01
Versandkosten: EUR 10.00
Trinity in Unity. in Answer to a Great Ingenious Lady, That Asked, How She Might Have an Idea of the Divinity of Christ, Without a Notion of Two Gods.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Trinity in Unity. in Answer to a Great Ingenious Lady, That Asked, How She Might Have an Idea of the Divinity of Christ, Without a Notion of Two Gods.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235379
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170235379
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,068 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.11.2011 23:19:42
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:03:11
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Some Seasonable Thoughts, Relating to Our Civil and Ecclesiastical Constitution: Wherein Is Occasionally Consider'd, the Case of the Professors of Pop", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235362)
- "Another Estimate of the Manners and Principles of the Present Times.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235386)
- "Sunday Reading. on the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235355)
- "Fast Day, as Observed at Sheffield. a Serious Lecture, Delivered at Sheffield; February 28, 1794. Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast, to Which", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235393)
- "The Norfolk Poetical Miscellany. to Which Are Added Some Select Essays and Letters in Prose. Never Printed Before. by the Author of the Progress of Ph", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235348)
- "The White Swan with Black Feet. Or, the Nimble Tricker Unmask'd, in a Letter to a Friend; Being a Short Discourse of the Unfair Methods of Ministers T", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235409)