Detailseite wird geladen...
A sermon preached at the great sessions at Brecon, on Saturday, March 30. 1754. ... By William Skinner ... - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT047613The same setting of type was also imposed on an 8° format.Oxford : printed at the Theatre for James Fletcher; and sold by J. and J. Rivington, London, 1754. 28p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History sermon-preached-at-the-great-sessions-at-Brecon-on-Saturday-March-30-1754-By-William-Skinner~~William-Skinner BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preached at the Great Sessions at Brecon, on Saturday, March 30. 1754. ... by William Skinner ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170149197, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preached at the Great Sessions at Brecon, on Saturday, March 30. 1754. ... by William Skinner ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170149195
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170149197
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.09.2010 20:57:51
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:02:04
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preached at St Nicholas's Church, in Newcastle, at the Assizes, ... on Tuesday, July 28. 1752. by John Wibbersley, ...", von "Wibbersley, John" (9781170149188)
- "An Assize Sermon Preached in the Cathedral Church at Chester, on Monday the 19th of April, 1756: By Abel Ward, ...", von "Ward, Abel" (9781170149201)
- "The Respect Due to a Church of God, a Sermon Preached Oct. 11. 1733. at the Consecration of St. George's Chapel in Tiverton, ... by George Baker, ...", von "Baker, George" (9781170149171)
- "Joannis Clerici Logica, Ontologia, Et Pneumatologia. Editio Quinta.", von "Le Clerc, Jean" (9781170149218)
- "A Sermon, Preach'd at the Consecration of the Right Reverend ... Benjamin, LD. Bishop of Bangor, at Ely-House Chapel, on Sunday March the 18th, 1715", von "Hoadly, John" (9781170149164)
- "ROM Antiqu Notitia: Or, the Antiquities of Rome. in Two Parts. I. a Short History of the Rise, Progress, and Decay of the Commonwealth. II", von "Kennett, Basil" (9781170149225)