Detailseite wird geladen...
The happiness of man. A sermon, preached in St. John's Chapel, Bedford Row, London, on Sunday, May 12, 1793. By William Jesse, ... - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T035976Notes: Imprint: Birmingham : printed by Thomas Pearson, and sold by R. Baldwin, London, 1793. Collation: ,23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-happiness-of-man-A-sermon-preached-in-St-Johns-Chapel-Bedford-Row-London-on-Sunday-May-12-1793-By-William-Jesse~~William-Jesse BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Happiness Of Man. A Sermon, Preached In St. John's Chapel, Bedford Row, London, On Sunday, May 12, 1793. By William - neues Buch
The Happiness Of Man. A Sermon, Preached In St. John's Chapel, Bedford Row, London, On Sunday, May 12, 1793. By William Jesse, ... William Jesse, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Happiness Of Man. A Sermon, Preached In St. John's Chapel, Bedford Row, London, On Sunday, May 12, 1793. By William Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Happiness of Man. a Sermon, Preached in St. John's Chapel, Bedford Row, London, on Sunday, May 12, 1793. by William Jesse, ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 117013792X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Happiness of Man. a Sermon, Preached in St. John's Chapel, Bedford Row, London, on Sunday, May 12, 1793. by William Jesse, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Happiness of Man. a Sermon, Preached in St. John's Chapel, Bedford Row, London, on Sunday, May 12, 1793. by William Jesse, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170137925
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117013792X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,077 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.11.2012 11:56:11
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:47
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Way to Eternal Salvation Plainly Pointed Out. by ... Dr. Edward Synge, ... the Second Edition Corrected.", von "Synge, Edward" (9781170137918)
- "The Grounds and Reasons of Christian Regeneration, Or, the New-Birth. Offer'd to the Consideration of Christians and Deists. by William Law, M.A. the", von "Law, William" (9781170137932)
- "The Parable of the Cedar and Thistle, Exemplified in the Great Victory of Culloden. a Sermon Preached in the Parish-Church of Thurcaston, October 9, 1", von "Arnald, Richard" (9781170137901)
- "An Earnest Appeal to Men of Reason and Religion. by John Wesley, ... the Third Edition.", von "Wesley, John" (9781170137949)
- "Serious Advice to Persons Who Have Been Sick, to Be Put Into Their Hands as Soon as They Are Recover'd. with a Thanksgiving for Recovery. by ... Edmun", von "Gibson, Edmund" (9781170137895)
- "Caniadau, y Rhai Sydd AR y Mor O Wydr, &C. I Frenhin y Saint. Yn Dair Rhan: Y Bummed Argraphiad, Gyd Chwanegiad O Hymnau Eraill, O Waith Yr Awdwr. Gan", von "Williams, William" (9781170137956)