Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T033345Notes: Anonymous. By James Fordyce. Sometimes also attributed to John Mason.Imprint: London : printed for R. and J. Dodsley, 1753. Collation: ,86p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-essay-on-the-action-proper-for-the-pulpit~~James-Fordyce BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170118100, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 96 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=186gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Essay on the Action Proper for the Pulpit.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170118108
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170118100
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,186 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.03.2011 16:37:27
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:01:37
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Directions to Church-Wardens for the Faithful Discharge of Their Office. for the Use of the Arch-Deaconry of Suffolk. by Humphrey Prideaux, ...", von "Prideaux, Humphrey" (9781170118092)
- "Mr. Woolston's Defence of His Discourses on the Miracles of Our Saviour, Against the Bishops of St. David's and London, and His Other Adversaries. Par", von "Woolston, Thomas" (9781170118115)
- "Brief Remarks on Mr. Bennet's Brief History of the Joint Use of Precomposed Set Forms of Prayer. in a Letter to the Author. by Jer. Wainewright, M.D.", von "Wainewright, Jeremiah" (9781170118085)
- "A Sixth Discourse on the Miracles of Our Saviour, in View of the Present Controversy Between Infidels and Apostates. the Second Edition. by Tho. Woo", von "Woolston, Thomas" (9781170118122)
- "A Narrative of the Imprisonment of Two Non-Conformist Ministers; And Prosecution or Trial of One of Them, for Preaching a Sermon in the City of New-", von "Makemie, Francis" (9781170118078)
- "Mr. Woolston's Defence of His Discourses on the Miracles of Our Saviour. Against the Bishops of St. David's and London, and His Other Adversaries. Par", von "Woolston, Thomas" (9781170118139)