Detailseite wird geladen...
1719, ISBN: 1170105920
[EAN: 9781170105924], [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Brand NEW unread book. Perfectly bound book in mint condition. This soft cover print on demand book usually takes 2-3 working days delivery for UK standard delivery. Please note expedited shipping does not accelerate delivery times for print on demand books. We ship using Royal Mail or courier in the UK and Europe with tracking number for heavier or more valuable items. All USA orders have a tracking number.The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT011658London : printed for John Clark, 1719. 60p ; 8Â°
Books Express (Academic & Professional), Saffron Walden, ESS, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5]
Versandkosten: EUR 4.45
2010, ISBN: 1170105920, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 68 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Letter to a Subscribing Minister, in Defence of the Animadversions Upon a Pamphlet, Entitl'd, a True Relation of Some Proceedings at Salters-Hall. by James Peirce. - Taschenbuch
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Versandkosten:Noch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
A Letter to a Subscribing Minister, in Defence of the Animadversions Upon a Pamphlet, Entitl'd, a True Relation of Some Proceedings at Salters-Hall.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to a Subscribing Minister, in Defence of the Animadversions Upon a Pamphlet, Entitl'd, a True Relation of Some Proceedings at Salters-Hall.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170105924
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170105920
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,136 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.04.2011 16:11:23
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.02.2012 09:22:04
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Eternity of Hell Torments Considered: Or, a Collection of Texts of Scripture, and Testimonies of the Three First Centuries, Relating to Them ...by", von "Whiston, William" (9781170105917)
- "A Second Letter to Mr. Eveleigh, in Answer to His Sober Reply. &C. to Which Is Added, a Confutation of a Slanderous Report. by James Peirce.", von "Peirce, James" (9781170105931)
- "A Defence of the Canon of the Old Testament: Or, an Answer to Mr. Whiston's Supplement to His Late Essay; In Which He Attempts to Prove, That the Ca", von "Itchener, William" (9781170105900)
- "A Letter to the Reverend Mr. Tong, Mr. Robinson, Mr. Smith, & Mr. Reynolds. Occasion'd by the Late Differences Amongst the Dissenters.... by a Layma", von "Saunders, Samuel" (9781170105948)
- "The Answer of the Earl of Nottingham to Mr. Whiston's Letter to Him, Concerning the Eternity of the Son of God, and of the Holy Ghost. the Fourth Edit", von "Finch, Daniel" (9781170105894)
- "The Security of Truth, Without the Assistance of Persecution or Scurrility: Being an Answer to Mr. Enty's Truth and Liberty Consistent and Maintain'd.", von "Peirce, James" (9781170105955)