Detailseite wird geladen...
A Christian's duty and divine efficiency represented: in a sermon preach'd on Lord's-day, Nov. 11, 1750, near Cripplegate. By John Brine. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T013973Notes: Imprint: London : printed for John Ward: and sold by George Keith; and by John Eynon, 1750. Collation: ,32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-Christians-duty-and-divine-efficiency-represented~~John-Brine BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Christian's Duty And Divine Efficiency Represented: In A Sermon Preach'd On Lord's-day, Nov. 11, - neues Buch
A Christian's Duty And Divine Efficiency Represented: In A Sermon Preach'd On Lord's-day, Nov. 11, 1750, Near Cripplegate. By John Brine. John Brine, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Christian's Duty And Divine Efficiency Represented: In A Sermon Preach'd On Lord's-day, Nov. 11, Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Christian's Duty and Divine Efficiency Represented: In a Sermon Preach'd on Lord's-Day, Nov. 11, 1750, Near Cripplegate. by John Brine. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170105807, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Christian's Duty and Divine Efficiency Represented: In a Sermon Preach'd on Lord's-Day, Nov. 11, 1750, Near Cripplegate. by John Brine.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Christian's Duty and Divine Efficiency Represented: In a Sermon Preach'd on Lord's-Day, Nov. 11, 1750, Near Cripplegate. by John Brine.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170105801
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170105807
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.10.2012 11:00:38
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:06
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Justification by Faith Alone: Being the Substance of a Letter from the REV. Mr. Berridge, in Cambridgeshire, to a Clergyman in Nottinghamshire; Givi", von "Berridge, John" (9781170105795)
- "The Spirit of Prayer; Or, the Soul Rising Out of the Vanity of Time, Into the Riches of Eternity. Part I. by William Law, M.A. the Second Edition.", von "Law, William" (9781170105818)
- "The Temple of Fame: A Vision. by Mr. Pope.", von "Pope, Alexander" (9781170105788)
- "Historical Memoirs of the Life of Dr. Samuel Clarke. Being a Supplement to Dr. Sykes's and Bishop Hoadley's Accounts ... by William Whiston, ... the S", von "Whiston, William" (9781170105825)
- "A Practical Essay on the Good and Bad Effects of Sea-Water and Sea-Bathing. by John Anderson, M.D., ...", von "Anderson, John" (9781170105771)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, at St. James's Chappel, on Monday, January 31. 1708/9. Being the Anniversary of the Martyrdom of King Charles I.", von "Brydges, Henry" (9781170105832)