Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T173408Notes: There is no biblical quotation on the titlepage.Imprint: Newark : printed and sold by Allin and Ridge: sold also by J. Johnson, G. G. J. and J. Robinson, and Messrs. Egertons, London, 1793. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-on-the-manner-of-Christs-teaching-Abridged-from-the-Rev-J-Leland-DD~~John-Leland BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170103707, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon On The Manner Of Christ's Teaching. Abridged From The Rev. J. Leland, D.d. - neues Buch
A Sermon On The Manner Of Christ's Teaching. Abridged From The Rev. J. Leland, D.d. John Leland, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon On The Manner Of Christ's Teaching. Abridged From The Rev. J. Leland, D.d. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon on the Manner of Christ's Teaching. Abridged from the REV. J. Leland, D.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170103708
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170103707
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,059 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.08.2012 08:50:55
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:04
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon on the Duty and Pleasure of Doing Good to Our Fellow Creatures, by J. Charlesworth, ...", von "Charlesworth, John" (9781170103692)
- "A Sermon on the Manner of Christ's Teaching. Abridged from the REV. J. Leland, D.D.", von "Leland, John" (9781170103715)
- "A Sermon on Religious Faith, Abridged from the REV. I. Orr, D.D. by a Member of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge.", von "Orr, John" (9781170103685)
- "Considerations on Imprisonment for Debt; ... by James Stephen.", von "Stephen, James" (9781170103722)
- "A Practical Sermon on Reading the Holy Scriptures, by a Member of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge.", von "Charlesworth, John" (9781170103678)
- "The Rise and Practice of Imprisonment in Personal Action Examined; And a Mode of Proceeding Offered, Reconciling the Ancient and Modern Practice, in A", von "Delamayne, Thomas" (9781170103739)