Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T045138Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, 1792. Collation: ,100p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General The-road-to-ruin~~Thomas-Holcroft BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Road To Ruin: A Comedy. As It Is Acted At The Theatre Royal, Covent-garden. By Thomas Holcroft. Thomas Holcroft, Books, Art and Architecture, The Road To Ruin: A Comedy. As It Is Acted At The Theatre Royal, Covent-garden. By Thomas Holcroft. Books>Art and Architecture
The Road to Ruin: A Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal, Covent-Garden. by Thomas Holcroft. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 112 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=213gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Road to Ruin: A Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal, Covent-Garden. by Thomas Holcroft.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Road to Ruin: A Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal, Covent-Garden. by Thomas Holcroft.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170097199
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170097197
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,213 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.11.2012 11:02:23
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:59
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Siroes, King of Persia. an Opera Perform'd at the King's Theatre in the Hay-Market.", von "Metastasio, Pietro Antonio" (9781170097182)
- "Remarks on the Coinage of England, from the Earliest to the Present Times; With a View to Point Out the Causes of the Present Scarcity of Silver for C", von "Merrey, Walter" (9781170097205)
- "Arsaces. an Opera. as Perform'd at the Theatre Royal in the Hay-Market.", von "Salvi, Antonio" (9781170097175)
- "Antiqvitates Bremetonacenses: Or, the Roman Antiquities of Overborovgh. ... to Which Is Added, a Description of as Many Monuments of Antiquity as Ha", von "Rauthmell, Richard" (9781170097212)
- "Demetrius. an Opera. as Perform'd at the Theatre Royal in the Hay-Market. Composed by John Baptist Pescetti.", von "Metastasio, Pietro Antonio" (9781170097168)
- "An History of the Manor, and Manor-House, of South Winfield, in Derbyshire. by Tho. Blore, ...", von "Blore, Thomas" (9781170097229)