Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N007170Notes: T. G. = Thomas Gwin.Imprint: London : printed and sold by J. Sowle, 1702. Collation: 15,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-epistle-of-caution-to-Friends-to-keep-on-their-inward-armour-in-this-day-of-outward-ease-By-T-G~~Thomas-Gwin BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170038824, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Epistle Of Caution To Friends, To Keep On Their Inward Armour, In This Day Of Outward Ease. By T. G. - neues Buch
An Epistle Of Caution To Friends, To Keep On Their Inward Armour, In This Day Of Outward Ease. By T. G. Thomas Gwin, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An Epistle Of Caution To Friends, To Keep On Their Inward Armour, In This Day Of Outward Ease. By T. G. Books>Religion and Spirituality
An Epistle of Caution to Friends, to Keep on Their Inward Armour, in This Day of Outward Ease. by T. G.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Epistle of Caution to Friends, to Keep on Their Inward Armour, in This Day of Outward Ease. by T. G.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170038826
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170038824
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,059 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.04.2011 11:45:43
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:11
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "God's Alarm to Great-Britain: Or an Enquiry Into Our Publick Mercies, and Abuses of Them, Our Danger, and Way of Deliverance. in a Sermon on Amos II", von "Guyse, John" (9781170038819)
- "Concerning Doing Good to Posterity. a Sermon Preach'd Before Their Majesties at White-Hall, on February the 16th, 1689-90. by Thomas Tenison, ...", von "Tenison, Thomas" (9781170038833)
- "The Lord Was There: Or, the Triumphs of Judah and Israel Over the Edomites. a Sermon Preach'd in Little-Wild-Street October 9, 1746. ... b", von "Stennett, Joseph" (9781170038802)
- "Faithfulness in the Christian ministry briefly represented and argued. A sermon, preach'd at the publick ordination of Mr. Thomas Payne, at Stratford ... October the 2d, 1729. By W. Harris, D.D.", von "Harris, William" (9781170038840)
- "An Essay on Fundamentals, with a Particular Regard to the Doctrine of the Ever-Blessed Trinity. with an Appendix, Concerning the True Import of the P", von "Foster, James" (9781170038796)
- "The Hive: Or a Collection of Thoughts on Civil, Moral, Sentimental, and Religious Subjects: Selected from the Writings of Near O", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170038857)