Detailseite wird geladen...
A declaration of rights, and An address to the people. Approved of by a number of the friends of reform in Paisley. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: N000666Notes: Includes mention of the "new constitution" of the United States.Imprint: [Paisley?, 1790?] Collation: 16p. ; 16° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-declaration-of-rights-and-An-address-to-the-people-Approved-of-by-a-number-of-the-friends-of-reform-in-Paisley~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Declaration Of Rights, And An Address To The People. Approved Of By A Number Of The Friends Of Reform In Paisley. - neues Buch
A Declaration Of Rights, And An Address To The People. Approved Of By A Number Of The Friends Of Reform In Paisley. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Declaration Of Rights, And An Address To The People. Approved Of By A Number Of The Friends Of Reform In Paisley. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Declaration of Rights, and an Address to the People. Approved of by a Number of the Friends of Reform in Paisley. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170011543, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Declaration of Rights, and an Address to the People. Approved of by a Number of the Friends of Reform in Paisley.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Declaration of Rights, and an Address to the People. Approved of by a Number of the Friends of Reform in Paisley.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011546
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011543
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,059 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 17.06.2012 01:07:21
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:14:45
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Conspiracy of the Aristocrats Laid Open.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011539)
- "An Essay at Removing National Prejudices Against a Union with Scotland. to Be Continued. Part I.", von "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170011553)
- "Considerations on the Present State of Our Northern Colonies; Their Interest with Great Britain and Ireland Proved Reciprocal and Inseperable [Sic]; S", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011522)
- "Determinations of the Honourable House of Commons, Concerning Elections, and All Their Incidents; As the Issuing of the Writ, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011560)
- "Considerations Respecting the Present State of Great Britain.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011515)
- "A Developement of the Views and Designs of the French Nation, ... to Secure to Themselves the Free Navigation of the Rivers Rhine, Meuse, and Scheld", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011577)