Detailseite wird geladen...
The address of the British Convention, assembled at Edinburgh, November 19, 1793, to the people of Great Britain. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT020373In this edition, p.13, line 26: US. With a half-title.London : printed for D. I. Eaton,  ,24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-address-of-the-British-Convention-assembled-at-Edinburgh-November-19-1793-to-the-people-of-Great-Britain~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Address Of The British Convention, Assembled At Edinburgh, November 19, 1793, To The People Of Great Britain. - neues Buch
The Address Of The British Convention, Assembled At Edinburgh, November 19, 1793, To The People Of Great Britain. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Address Of The British Convention, Assembled At Edinburgh, November 19, 1793, To The People Of Great Britain. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Address of the British Convention, Assembled at Edinburgh, November 19, 1793, to the People of Great Britain. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170011381, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Address of the British Convention, Assembled at Edinburgh, November 19, 1793, to the People of Great Britain.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Address of the British Convention, Assembled at Edinburgh, November 19, 1793, to the People of Great Britain.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011386
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011381
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 19.01.2011 03:38:36
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:14:45
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Copies of Original Letters from the Army of General Bonaparte in Egypt, Intercepted by the Fleet ... of Admiral Lord Nelson. with an English Translati", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011379)
- "Advice to the Servants of the Crown in the House of Commons of Ireland. Containing Advice to a Lord Lieutenant's Secretary.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011393)
- "Considrations Intressantes Sur Les Affaires Prsentes. Par M. ***.", von "Mignonneau" (9781170011362)
- "An Answer to a Pamphlet, Entituled, Considerations on the Propriety of Requiring a Subscription to Articles of Faith.", von "Randolph, Thomas" (9781170011409)
- "The British Compendium; Or Rudiment of Honour. Wherein Is Contain'd, a Particular Account of All the Present Nobility in England, from the King to the", von "Nichols, Francis" (9781170011355)
- "A Letter to One of the Trustees of the Chapel, in the City-Road, Stating and Proving the Difficulties Likely to Be Consequent Upon Their Premature E", von "Bicknell, W." (9781170011416)