Detailseite wird geladen...
Purchase includes free access to book updates online and a free trial membership in the publisher's book club where you can select from more than a million books without charge. Chapters: Players of the Vienna Philharmonic, Manfred Honeck, Arnold Rosé, Ian Bousfield, Willi Boskovsky, Vienna Symphonic Library, Musikverein, Walter Barylli, Walter Weller, Ludwig Streicher, Wolfgang Kornberger, Ernst Ottensamer, Johann Hindler. Excerpt: Arnold Rosé. Engraved by Ferdinand Purchase includes free access to book updates online and a free trial membership in the publisher's book club where you can select from more than a million books without charge. Chapters: Players of the Vienna Philharmonic, Manfred Honeck, Arnold Rosé, Ian Bousfield, Willi Boskovsky, Vienna Symphonic Library, Musikverein, Walter Barylli, Walter Weller, Ludwig Streicher, Wolfgang Kornberger, Ernst Ottensamer, Johann Hindler. Excerpt: Arnold Rosé. Engraved by Ferdinand Schmutzer (1922)Arnold Josef Rosé (born Rosenblum, October 24, 1863, Ia i August 25, 1946, London ) was a Romanian -born Austrian Jewish violinist. He was leader of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra for over half a century. He worked closely with Brahms. Gustav Mahler was his brother-in-law. Although not known internationally as a soloist he was a great orchestral leader (concertmaster ) and player of chamber music, leading the famous Rosé Quartet for several decades. Early life Arnold Rosé was born in Ia i (Jassy) in what is now Romania. As he and his three brothers showed musical potential the family moved to Vienna where his father established a thriving business as a carriage builder. Arnold began his musical studies at the age of seven, and at ten entered the first class in violin at the Vienna Conservatory, receiving instruction from Karl Heissler. Career in Vienna He made his first appearance in 1879 at a Leipzig Gewandhaus concert, and on 10 April 1881 he appeared with the Vienna Philharmonic Society in the first Viennese performance of Goldmark 's violin concerto under Hans Richter. Shortly thereafter he received an engagement as solo violinist and leader of the orchestra at the Hoftheater or Vienna Court Opera (later the Staatsoper ). This orchestra, in unique Viennese tradition, played both in the orchestra pit and on the concert platform, and were the parent of the Vienna Philharmonic orchestra. He remained leader of these two venerable Books, , Vienna-Philharmonic~~Books-LLC, , , , , , , , , , General Books LLC
MPN: , SKU 9781156058879 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1156058872, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Books LLC, 58 Seiten, L=152mm, B=229mm, H=4mm, Gew.=100gr, Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
BRAND NEW FROM THE SAINT BOOKSTORE.
Southport, MERSEYSIDE, The Saint Bookstore
Vienna Philharmonic: Vienna Symphonic Library, Musikverein,
Detailangaben zum Buch - Vienna Philharmonic: Vienna Symphonic Library, Musikverein,
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781156058879
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1156058872
Herausgeber: Books LLC
Gewicht: 0,100 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.05.2012 11:40:09
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 16.09.2015 20:49:40
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Unisys Software: Unisys OS 2200 Programming Languages, Unisys OS 2200 Databases, Unisys OS 2200 Communications", von "LLC Books" (1156058864)
- "Virginia Soccer Clubs: Richmond Kickers, Richmond Kickers Players, Virginia Cavaliers Soccer Coaches, Virginia Cavaliers Soccer Players" (9781156058886)
- "Transport in Cambridge", von "Source" (9781156058855)
- "Visitor Attractions in Madurai: Temples Around Madurai, Meenakshi Amman Temple, Karpaka Vinayakar Temple, Alagar Koyil", von "LLC Books Not Available Na" (9781156058893)
- "Track and Field Athletes by Canadian Province or Territory: Track and Field Athletes from Ontario, Donovan Bailey, Perdita Felicien" (9781156058848)
- "Wang Chung (Band): Wang Chung Albums, Wang Chung Songs, Wang Chung, Wang Chung Discography, Everybody Have Fun Tonight, Dance Hall Days (Paperback)", von "Books Llc" (9781156058909)