Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter to a proprietor of a fishery in the River Thames. ... To which is added, an appendix of adjudged cases, ... - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T126927Notes: Dated and signed: Reading, Oct.1, 1787. H.H. With a half-title.Imprint: Reading : printed and sold by Smart and Cowslade; sold also by T. Whieldon, London; and Prince and Jackson, Oxford, [1787?] Collation: 42,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-a-proprietor-of-a-fishery-in-the-River-Thames-To-which-is-added-an-appendix-of-adjudged-cases~~H-H BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Letter to a Proprietor of a Fishery in the River Thames. ... to Which Is Added, an Appendix of Adjudged Cases, ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1140994999, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter to a Proprietor of a Fishery in the River Thames. . to Which Is Added, an Appendix of Adjudged Cases, . - Taschenbuch
2013, ISBN: 1140994999
[EAN: 9781140994992], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/01/2013], New Book. Shipped from UK. This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 8.92
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to a Proprietor of a Fishery in the River Thames. ... to Which Is Added, an Appendix of Adjudged Cases, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140994992
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140994999
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,132 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 20.12.2012 02:25:47
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 02:39:00
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Duty of Overseers of the Poor. to Be Delivered to Them at Their Appointment, Being First Signed and Sealed, by the Justices, in Their Petty Sessio", von "Nelson, William" (9781140994985)
- "A Letter to the Citizens of Glasgow, Containing a Short View of the Management of the Poors Funds, Under the Administration of the General Session;", von "Porteous, William" (9781140995005)
- "An Historical Essay Upon the Power of the Prince, in Calling, Proroguing and Dissolving Councils, Synods and Convocations. ... by Matthias Earbery, .", von "Earbery, Matthias" (9781140994978)
- "A Plan of a Public Charity, with Some Former Plans for the Same Purpose, in Three Appendixes, ...", von "Peacock, James" (9781140995012)
- "Speed the Plough: A Comedy, in Five Acts. as Performed with Universal Applause at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. by Thomas Morton, ..", von "Morton, Thomas" (9781140994961)
- "The Builders Price-Book; Containing a Correct List of the Prices Allowed by the Most Eminent Surveyors in London, to the Several Artificers Concerned", von "Experienced Surveyor, Surveyor" (9781140995029)