Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT120294With a final leaf of advertisements.London : printed and sold by G. Keith; and J. Robinson, Southwark, 1750. ,52,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-occasioned-by-the-death-of-the-Revd-Mr-Samuel-Wilson-who-departed-this-life-October-6-preached-October-14-1750-By-John-Gill-The-third-edition~~John-Gill BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140911996, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Occasioned by the Death of the Revd. Mr. Samuel Wilson, Who Departed This Life October 6, ... Preached October 14, 1750. by John Gill, ... - Taschenbuch
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
A Sermon Occasioned by the Death of the Revd. Mr. Samuel Wilson, Who Departed This Life October 6, ... Preached October 14, 1750. by John Gill, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Occasioned by the Death of the Revd. Mr. Samuel Wilson, Who Departed This Life October 6, ... Preached October 14, 1750. by John Gill, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911999
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140911996
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,127 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.03.2011 00:47:05
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 02:37:43
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Prophecies of the Old Testament, Respecting the Messiah, Consider'd; And Prov'd to Be Literally Fulfill'd in Jesus. Containing an Answer to the Ob", von "Gill, John" (9781140911982)
- "Infant-Baptism, a Part and Pillar of Popery: Being a Vindication of a Paragraph in a Preface to a Reply to Mr. Clarke's Defence of Infant-Baptism. by", von "Gill, John" (9781140912002)
- "A Sermon Occasioned by the Death of the Revd. Mr. Samuel Wilson, Who Departed This Life October 6. in the Forty-Eighth Year of His Age, Preached Oct", von "Gill, John" (9781140911975)
- "The Rational Dame; Or, Hints Towards Supplying Prattle for Children. the Fourth Edition.", von "Lovechild, Mrs" (9781140912019)
- "Truth Defended: Being an Answer to an Anonymous Pamphlet, Intitled, Some Doctrines in the Superlapsarian Scheme Impartially Examined b", von "Gill, John" (9781140911968)
- "Of the Happiness of the Saints in Heaven: A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen at White-Hall October 12, 1690. by William Beveridge, ... the Fifth Editi", von "Beveridge, William" (9781140912026)