Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT079999London : printed for T. Astley, 1739. x,,144p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Mr-Nelsons-Companion-for-the-festivals-and-fasts-of-the-Church-of-England-abridged-In-twelve-catechetical-exercises-Written-for-the-use-of-St-Brides-Charity-School-By-a-late-eminent-divine~~Robert-Nelson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Mr. Nelson's Companion For The Festivals And Fasts Of The Church Of England Abridged. ... In Twelve Catechetical Exercises. Written For The Use Of St. Bride's Charity-school, ... By A Late Eminent Divine. Robert Nelson, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Mr. Nelson's Companion For The Festivals And Fasts Of The Church Of England Abridged. ... In Twelve Catechetical Books>Religion and Spirituality
Mr. Nelson's Companion for the Festivals and Fasts of the Church of England Abridged. ... in Twelve Catechetical Exercises. Written for the Use of St. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 164 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=304gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Mr. Nelson's Companion for the Festivals and Fasts of the Church of England Abridged. ... in Twelve Catechetical Exercises. Written for the Use of St.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Mr. Nelson's Companion for the Festivals and Fasts of the Church of England Abridged. ... in Twelve Catechetical Exercises. Written for the Use of St.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911821
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140911821
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,304 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.05.2011 10:04:11
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:00:55
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Philosophical Dictionary, for the Pocket. Translated from the French Edition Corrected by the Author.", von "Voltaire" (9781140911814)
- "A Treatise Concerning Christian Prudence: Or the Principles of Practical Wisdom, Fitted to the Use of Human Life, and Design'd for the Better Regula", von "Norris, John" (9781140911838)
- "The Death of a Good King a Great and Publick Loss: Exemplify'd, in a Sermon Preached March 29th 1702. Upon the Much Lamented Death of Our Late Soverei", von "Allen, Richard" (9781140911807)
- "God's Judgments Upon the Gentile Apostatized Church. Against the Modern Hypothesis of Some Eminent Apocalyptical Writers. in Four Parts. to Which Is P", von "Hildrop, John" (9781140911845)
- "The True Church of Christ, Which, and Where to Be Found; According to the Opinion of the Late Judge Burnett. with an Introduction Concerning Divine Wo", von "Burnet, Thomas" (9781140911791)
- "Observations on Mr. Chubb's Discourse Concerning Reason: Wherein His Attempt to Prove, That Reason Either Is, or Ought to Be, a Sufficient Guide in Ma", von "Bliss, Anthony" (9781140911852)