- 9781140977988 The Gentleman's Library, Containing…
- 9781140936855 The Gentleman's Library: Containing…
- 9781148959900 The Gentleman's Library: Containing…
- 9785875995682 The Gentleman's Library: Containing…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT095180London : printed for D. Browne; G. Keith; J. Richardson; and B. Law and Co., 1760. ,272,p. : ill. ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-gentlemans-library~~Gentleman BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Gentleman's Library: Containing Rules For Conduct In All Parts Of Life. The Fifth Edition, Corrected And Enlarged. - neues Buch
The Gentleman's Library: Containing Rules For Conduct In All Parts Of Life. The Fifth Edition, Corrected And Enlarged. Writt Gentleman., Books, History, The Gentleman's Library: Containing Rules For Conduct In All Parts Of Life. The Fifth Edition, Corrected And Enlarged. Books>History
The Gentleman's Library: Containing Rules for Conduct in All Parts of Life. the Fifth Edition, Corrected and Enlarged. Written by a Gentleman. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1140911619, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 320 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=17mm, Gew.=572gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Gentleman's Library: Containing Rules for Conduct in All Parts of Life. the Fifth Edition, Corrected and Enlarged. Written by a Gentleman.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Gentleman's Library: Containing Rules for Conduct in All Parts of Life. the Fifth Edition, Corrected and Enlarged. Written by a Gentleman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911616
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140911619
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,572 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.03.2012 17:30:54
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:00:54
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Historical Journal of the American War. Extracted from the Publications of the Massachusetts Historical Society.", von "Pemberton, Thomas" (9781140911609)
- "A Sermon, Preached in the Church of St. John Baptist, Wakefield. by the REV. Richard Munkhouse, ...", von "Munkhouse, Richard" (9781140911623)
- "The Adventures of Five Englishmen from Pulo Condoro, a Factory of the New Company in the East-Indies. Who Were Shipwreckt [Sic] Upon the Little Kingdo", von "Vaughan, Walter" (9781140911593)
- "Counsellor Manners His Last Legacy to His Son. Containing Instructions for His Behaviour and Deportment Among Men, ... Licensed, Octob. 27th by Sir R.", von "Dare, Josiah" (9781140911630)
- "Pontefract Castle. an Account How It Was Taken: And How General Rainsborough Was Surprised in His Quarters at Doncaster, Anno 1648. ... by Captain Tho", von "Paulden, Thomas" (9781140911586)
- "Additional Discourses of Mr. Chillingworth. the Fourth Edition.", von "Chillingworth, William" (9781140911647)