Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT127592Simon Trusty is a pseudonym.London : printed for C.B. and sold by J. Williams, 1760. ,30p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-odd-letter-on-a-most-interesting-subject-to-Miss-K-F-h-r-Recommended-to-the-perusal-of-the-ladies-of-Great-Britain-By-Simon-Trusty-Esq~~Simon-Trusty BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140911384, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Odd Letter, on a Most Interesting Subject, to Miss K---- F--H--R. Recommended to the Perusal of the Ladies of Great Britain. by Simon Trusty, Esq. - Taschenbuch
Paperback, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Society & Culture: General
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
An Odd Letter, on a Most Interesting Subject, to Miss K---- F--H--R. Recommended to the Perusal of the Ladies of Great Britain. by Simon Trusty, Esq.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Odd Letter, on a Most Interesting Subject, to Miss K---- F--H--R. Recommended to the Perusal of the Ladies of Great Britain. by Simon Trusty, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911388
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140911384
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.07.2012 10:15:50
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 02:37:43
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Rights of the English Colonies Established in America Stated and Defended; Their Merits and Importance to Great Britain Displayed; With Illustrati", von "Bollan, William" (9781140911371)
- "Remarks Upon Seduction, &C. by the Author of Thoughts Upon State Lotteries.", von "T. F. , Junior" (9781140911395)
- "Index to the First Six Volumes of the Parliamentary Proceedings Relative to Warren Hastings, ...", von "Hastings, Warren" (9781140911364)
- "A Wedding-Ring Fit for the Finger: Or, the Salve of Divinity on the Sore of Humanity. Laid Open in a Sermon at a Wedding in St. Edmonds. by William", von "Secker, William" (9781140911401)
- "Some Impartial Considerations on the Standing Army; Addressed to the Whole People of England. by a Member of Parliament.", von "Member of Parliament, Of Parliament" (9781140911357)
- "The London Practice: Or, an Easy, Expeditious, and Practical Method to Determine the Amount of Any Quantity, at Any Price. Being Very Neces", von "Crosby, Thomas" (9781140911418)