Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT100638The index to 'India Courier extraordinary. Proceedings of Parliament relating to Warren Hastings', vols 1-2 only, and also to 'Appendix to the India Courier extraordinary', vols. 1-4 only.[London] : Printed in the year, 1787. lxiip. ; 2° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Index-to-the-first-six-volumes-of-the-parliamentary-proceedings-relative-to-Warren-Hastings~~Warren-Hastings BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Index to the first six volumes of the parliamentary proceedings relative to Warren Hastings, ... Warren Hastings, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Index to the first six volumes of the parliamentary proceedings relative to Warren Hastings, ... Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Index to the First Six Volumes of the Parliamentary Proceedings Relative to Warren Hastings, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Index to the First Six Volumes of the Parliamentary Proceedings Relative to Warren Hastings, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Index to the First Six Volumes of the Parliamentary Proceedings Relative to Warren Hastings, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140911364
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140911368
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,141 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 20.06.2012 06:08:26
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:00:54
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Some Impartial Considerations on the Standing Army; Addressed to the Whole People of England. by a Member of Parliament.", von "Member of Parliament, Of Parliament" (9781140911357)
- "The Rights of the English Colonies Established in America Stated and Defended; Their Merits and Importance to Great Britain Displayed; With Illustrati", von "Bollan, William" (9781140911371)
- "Speech of R. Goodloe Harper, Esq. on the Foreign Intercourse Bill; Delivered in the House of Representatives of the United States, on Friday, March 2,", von "Harper, Robert Goodloe" (9781140911340)
- "An Odd Letter, on a Most Interesting Subject, to Miss K---- F--H--R. Recommended to the Perusal of the Ladies of Great Britain. by Simon Trusty, Esq.", von "Trusty, Simon" (9781140911388)
- "Letters from a Mother to Her Son, on His Going to Sea: And a Letter to Capt. S. by an Inhabitant of Congleton. Dedicated, by Permission, to Sir Richar", von "Davis, Jane" (9781140911333)
- "Remarks Upon Seduction, &C. by the Author of Thoughts Upon State Lotteries.", von "T. F. , Junior" (9781140911395)