Detailseite wird geladen...
The spend-thrift; a comedy: as it is acted at the New Theatre in the Hay-Market. By Matthew Draper. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT107450Based on 'The London prodigal' attributed to Shakespeare.London : printed for J. Stagg; and sold by J. Roberts, 1731. ,72p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-spend-thrift-a-comedy~~Matthew-Draper BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Spend-Thrift; A Comedy: As It Is Acted at the New Theatre in the Hay-Market. by Matthew Draper. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 114090163X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 86 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Spend-thrift; A Comedy: As It Is Acted At The New Theatre In The Hay-market. By Matthew Draper. - neues Buch
The Spend-thrift; A Comedy: As It Is Acted At The New Theatre In The Hay-market. By Matthew Draper. Matthew Draper, Books, Reference and Language, The Spend-thrift; A Comedy: As It Is Acted At The New Theatre In The Hay-market. By Matthew Draper. Books>Reference and Language
The Spend-Thrift; A Comedy: As It Is Acted at the New Theatre in the Hay-Market. by Matthew Draper.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Spend-Thrift; A Comedy: As It Is Acted at the New Theatre in the Hay-Market. by Matthew Draper.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140901631
ISBN (ISBN-10): 114090163X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,168 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 30.11.2012 11:57:03
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:59:18
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Pannel. an Entertainment, of Three Acts. Altered from the Comedy of 'Tis Well It's No Worse. Performed at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane.", von "Kemble, John Philip" (9781140901624)
- "Ovid's Epistles: Translated by Eminent Persons. Published by Sir Samuel Garth. ... Volume 2 of 2", von "Ovid" (9781140901648)
- "The shepherd's artifice, a dramatic pastoral. As it is perform'd at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. The words written and the music compos'd by Mr. Dibdin.", von "Dibdin, Charles" (9781140901617)
- "Ovid's Epistles: Translated by Eminent Persons. Published by Sir Samuel Garth. ... Volume 1 of 2", von "Ovid" (9781140901655)
- "Odes of Importance, &C. to the Shoemakers. to Mr. Burke. to Irony. ... by Peter Pindar, Esq. a New Edition.", von "Pindar, Peter" (9781140901600)
- "Hippokratous Epidemion to Proton, Kai to Triton. = Hippocratis de Morbis Popularibus Liber Primus, & Tertius. His Accommodavit Novem de Febribus Comme", von "Hippocrates" (9781140901662)