Detailseite wird geladen...
The laws of William the Conqueror, with notes and references. ... By Robert Kelham, ... - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT123015In Robert Kelham's 'A dictionary of the Norman or old French language', London, 1779.London : printed for Edward Brooke, successor to Mess. Worrall and Tovey, 1779. xii,88p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-laws-of-William-the-Conqueror-with-notes-and-references-By-Robert-Kelham~~Robert-Kelham BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Laws of William the Conqueror, with Notes and References. ... by Robert Kelham, ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1140901184, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 108 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=209gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Laws Of William The Conqueror, With Notes And References. ... By Robert Kelham, ... - neues Buch
The Laws Of William The Conqueror, With Notes And References. ... By Robert Kelham, ... Robert Kelham, Books, Reference and Language, The Laws Of William The Conqueror, With Notes And References. ... By Robert Kelham, ... Books>Reference and Language
The Laws of William the Conqueror, with Notes and References. ... by Robert Kelham, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Laws of William the Conqueror, with Notes and References. ... by Robert Kelham, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140901181
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140901184
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,209 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 05.02.2012 23:50:57
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:59:17
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Guide to Justices; Being Modern English Precedents, for the Direction of Justices of Peace, in Making Out Warrants, Mittimus's, Recognizances, ...", von "Higgs, Joseph" (9781140901174)
- "A Report of Cases and Matters in Law, Resolved and Adjudged in the King's Courts in Ireland. Collected and Digested by Sir John Davies, ... Now Firs", von "Davies, John" (9781140901198)
- "The State of the Statute Laws Considered: Including Some Account of a Work Speedily to Be Published, Entitled a Digest of the Statute Laws, on a Plan", von "Huntingford, John" (9781140901167)
- "The Trial of Mrs. Harriet Errington, Wife of George Errington, ... in the Bishop of London's Court, at Doctors Commons, for Committing Adultery ...", von "Errington, Harriet" (9781140901204)
- "Reports of Cases Relative to the Duty and Office of a Justice of the Peace, from Michaelmas Term 1776, Inclusive, to Trinity Term 1785, Inclusive. by", von "Caldecott, Thomas" (9781140901150)
- "An enquiry into the nature of the corn-laws; with a view to the new corn-bill proposed for Scotland.", von "Anderson, James" (9781140901211)