Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT131895Dublin : printed for W. Smith, and J. Exshaw, 1751. xii,215,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Medical-precepts-and-cautions-By-Richard-Mead-Translated-from-the-Latin-under-the-authors-inspection-by-Thomas-Stack~~Richard-Mead BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Medical precepts and cautions. By Richard Mead, ... Translated from the Latin, under the author's inspection, by Thomas Stack, ... Richard Mead, Books, Health and Well Being, Medical precepts and cautions. By Richard Mead, ... Translated from the Latin, under the author's inspection, by Thomas Books>Health and Well Being
Medical Precepts and Cautions. by Richard Mead, ... Translated from the Latin, Under the Author's Inspection, by Thomas Stack, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 240 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=13mm, Gew.=435gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Medical Precepts and Cautions. by Richard Mead, ... Translated from the Latin, Under the Author's Inspection, by Thomas Stack, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Medical Precepts and Cautions. by Richard Mead, ... Translated from the Latin, Under the Author's Inspection, by Thomas Stack, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140874362
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140874365
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,435 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.09.2009 19:27:57
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:55:43
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The calendar of nature; designed for the instruction and entertainment of young persons. The third edition.", von "Aikin, John" (9781140874355)
- "Ranger's Progress: Consisting of a Variety of Poetical Essays, Moral, Serious, Comic, and Satyrical. by Honest Ranger, of Bedford-Row.", von "Honest Ranger, Of Bedford-Row" (9781140874379)
- "Every Man His Own Brewer; Or, a Compendium of the English Brewery. Containing the Best Instructions ... by a Gentleman, Lately Retired from the Brewin", von "Gentleman, Lately Retired from the Brewi" (9781140874348)
- "Nomenclatura Trilinguis Anglo-Latino-Gr]ca: Or a Short Vocabulary, English, Latin, and Greek. ... to Which Is Added, a Collectior of Sententious Prove", von "P. K. , K." (9781140874386)
- "Pharmacopia Reformata: Or, an Essay for a Reformation of the London Pharmacopia, by a Set of Remarks on the Draught for a New One, ... Inters", von "M. S. , S." (9781140874331)
- "Detached Pieces, in Verse; By Thos. Cannings, ...", von "Cannings, Thos" (9781140874393)