Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT086211The preface signed: David Tucker.Carmarthen : printed by J. Ross, 1770. 40p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-dial-of-Ahaz-spiritualized-By-a-layman-in-the-country-Revised-and-corrected-by-P-Williams~~David-Tucker BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Dial of Ahaz Spiritualized. by a Layman in the Country. Revised and Corrected by P. Williams, ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1140839004, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Dial of Ahaz Spiritualized. by a Layman in the Country. Revised and Corrected by P. Williams, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140839002
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140839004
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,104 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.11.2011 15:15:54
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 02:36:37
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter to the Reverend Doctor White: Containing, Remarks Upon Certain Passages in the Notes Subjoined to His Bampton Lectures. by Philalethes. ...", von "Philalethes" (9781140838999)
- "The History and Antiquities of the Cathedral Church of Salisbury, and the Abbey Church of Bath.", von "Rawlinson, Richard" (9781140839019)
- "An Extract of MR Richard Baxter's Aphorisms of Justification. Publish'd by John Wesley, ...", von "Baxter, Richard" (9781140838982)
- "The Great Ruin, and the Great Relief: Or, Help from Heaven to Self-Destroyers on Earth. in Some Sermons Upon Hosea XIII. 9. ... Preached at Braid-Crai", von "Erskine, Ralph" (9781140839026)
- "A Third Defence of Dr. Clarke's Demonstration of the Being and Attributes of God. Being a Vindication of the Two Former Defences, in Answer to a Pam", von "Clarke, John" (9781140838975)
- "Modern Pleas for Schism and Infidelity, Review'd.", von "Smith, Joseph" (9781140839033)