Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT098577With a preliminary advertisement leaf and two final glossary and errata leaves.London : printed for T. Cadell, 1776. ,119,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century The-trial-of-Maha-Rajah-Nundocomar-Bahader-for-forgery-Published-by-authority-of-the-supreme-court-of-judicature-in-Bengal~~Maharaja-Nandakumara Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The trial of Maha Rajah Nundocomar, Bahader, for forgery. Published by authority of the supreme court of judicature in Bengal. Maharaja Nandakumara, Books, History, The trial of Maha Rajah Nundocomar, Bahader, for forgery. Published by authority of the supreme court of judicature in Bengal. Books>History
The Trial of Maha Rajah Nundocomar, Bahader, for Forgery. Published by Authority of the Supreme Court of Judicature in Bengal. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 132 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=249gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Trial of Maha Rajah Nundocomar, Bahader, for Forgery. Published by Authority of the Supreme Court of Judicature in Bengal.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Trial of Maha Rajah Nundocomar, Bahader, for Forgery. Published by Authority of the Supreme Court of Judicature in Bengal.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140722649
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140722646
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,249 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 16.03.2011 19:05:38
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:39:18
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The History of Ancient Greece; From the Earliest Times, Till It Became a Roman Province.", von "Alletz, Pons Augustin" (9781140722632)
- "The Poetical Works of Edmund Waller. in Two Volumes. from Mr. Fenton's Quarto Edit. 1729. with the Life of the Author. ... Volume 2 of 2", von "Waller, Edmund" (9781140722656)
- "The Grammar of Heraldry, Or, Gentleman's Vade Mecum, ... Together with Two Appendices: The Whole Adorn'd with Proper Cuts.... the Third Edition. to Wh", von "Kent, Samuel" (9781140722625)
- "The Poetical Works of Edmund Waller. in Two Volumes. from Mr. Fenton's Quarto Edit. 1729. with the Life of the Author. ... Volume 1 of 2", von "Waller, Edmund" (9781140722663)
- "Memoirs of the Family of Cavendish....", von "Kennett, White" (9781140722618)
- "The Poetical Works of John Milton. from the Text of Dr. Newton. in Four Volumes. with the Life of the Author, and a Critique on Paradise Lost, by Jose", von "Milton, John" (9781140722670)