Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT083910London : printed and sold by H. Hills, 1708. 48p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Memoirs-of-the-family-of-Cavendish~~White-Kennett Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140722611, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Memoirs of the family of Cavendish.... White Kennett, Books, History, Memoirs of the family of Cavendish.... Books>History
Detailangaben zum Buch - Memoirs of the Family of Cavendish....
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140722618
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140722611
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,118 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 23.05.2011 00:36:04
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:39:18
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The History of London from Its Foundation to the Present Time: A New Edition. ... in Two Volumes. Volume 1 of 2", von "Maitland, William" (9781140722601)
- "The Grammar of Heraldry, Or, Gentleman's Vade Mecum, ... Together with Two Appendices: The Whole Adorn'd with Proper Cuts.... the Third Edition. to Wh", von "Kent, Samuel" (9781140722625)
- "The History of London from Its Foundation to the Present Time: A New Edition. ... in Two Volumes. Volume 2 of 2", von "Maitland, William" (9781140722595)
- "The History of Ancient Greece; From the Earliest Times, Till It Became a Roman Province.", von "Alletz, Pons Augustin" (9781140722632)
- "Geography and History. Selected by a Lady, for the Use of Her Own Children. Third Edition.", von "Lady" (9781140722588)
- "The Trial of Maha Rajah Nundocomar, Bahader, for Forgery. Published by Authority of the Supreme Court of Judicature in Bengal.", von "Nandakumara, Maharaja" (9781140722649)