Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T109281Notes: Widely, but probably erroneously, attributed to Edmund Burke (NUC). Signed at end: Helvidius Priscus. Published in four parts.Imprint: [Dublin] : Printed in the year, 1748. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-free-Britons-advice-to-the-free-citizens-of-Dublin-Number-III~~Helvidius-Priscus Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140715283, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Free-briton's Advice To The Free-citizens Of Dublin. Number Iii. Helvidius Priscus, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Free-briton's Advice To The Free-citizens Of Dublin. Number Iii. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Free-Briton's Advice to the Free-Citizens of Dublin. Number III.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140715283
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140715283
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,059 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.12.2011 15:16:24
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:37:43
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Philosophical Essay on the Moral and Political State of Ireland: In a Letter to Earl Fitzwilliam, Third Edition.", von "Drennan, William" (9781140715276)
- "A Sermon Preached in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, London: On Thursday, May 28, 1789. Being the Time of the Yearly Meeting of the Children Educa", von "Hallifax, Samuel" (9781140715290)
- "Observations on Dr. Duigenan's fair representation of the present political state of Ireland; particularly, with respect to his strictures on a ... Ireland reconsidered, by Patrick Lattin, Esq.", von "Lattin, Patrick" (9781140715269)
- "The New Description and State of England, Containing the Mapps of the Counties of England and Wales, in Fifty Three Copper-Plates, ... to Which Is Add", von "Morden, Robert" (9781140715306)
- "Letters lately printed in the Freeman's and Hibernian Journals, under the signature of P. Leyal: addressed to His Grace the Duke of Leinster. And now ... at the desire of the Apollo Society, ...", von "Leyal, P." (9781140715252)
- "A tour through Ireland. Wherein the present state of that Kingdom is considered; and the most noted cities, towns, seats, buildings, loughs, &c described. Interspersed with observations ...", von "Luckombe, Philip" (9781140715313)