Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT135252'The substance of the following paper is extracted from "Letters on the slave trade", by T. Cooper, Esq.' (Preface).London : printed and sold by Darton and Harvey; J. Carter, and J. Parsons, 1791. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Considerations-on-the-slave-trade-and-the-consumption-of-West-Indian-produce~~Thomas-Cooper Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140715208, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Considerations On The Slave Trade; And The Consumption Of West Indian Produce. Thomas Cooper, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Considerations On The Slave Trade; And The Consumption Of West Indian Produce. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Considerations on the Slave Trade; And the Consumption of West Indian Produce.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Considerations on the Slave Trade; And the Consumption of West Indian Produce.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140715207
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140715208
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.05.2011 21:20:45
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:37:43
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Considerations on the Emancipation of Negroes and on the Abolition of the Slave-Trade. by a West-India Planter.", von "West-India Planter, Planter" (9781140715191)
- "A Letter from Percival Stockdale to Granville Sharp Esq. Suggested to the Authour [Sic], by the Present Insurrection of the Negroes, in the Island o", von "Stockdale, Percival" (9781140715214)
- "A Letter to Wm. Wilberforce, Esq. by Philo-Africanus.", von "Philo-Africanus" (9781140715184)
- "A Dissuasion to Great-Britain and the Colonies, from the Slave-Trade to Africa. Shewing the Injustice Thereof, &C. Revised and Abridged. by James Sw", von "Swan, James" (9781140715221)
- "The Detector Detected: Or, State of Affairs on the Gold Coast, and Conduct of the Present Managers Consider'd. ... Wrote on the Coast. by J.S", von "J. S. G. , Last Commandant of Commenda" (9781140715177)
- "A True Account of the Late Pyracies of Jamaica; The Authors, Abettors, and Encouragers Thereof. ... by One Just Arrived from That Island. ...", von "Wagstaffe, A." (9781140715238)