Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT098894Birmingham : printed for the author: sold by Mess. Lee & Hurst, London, 1797. 29,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Observations-on-the-present-alarming-crisis~~John-Morfitt Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Observations on the present alarming crisis: addressed to the nobility and clergy. By J. Morfitt, ... The fourth edition. - neues Buch
Observations on the present alarming crisis: addressed to the nobility and clergy. By J. Morfitt, ... The fourth edition. John Morfitt, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Observations on the present alarming crisis: addressed to the nobility and clergy. By J. Morfitt, ... The fourth edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Observations on the Present Alarming Crisis: Addressed to the Nobility and Clergy. by J. Morfitt, ... the Fourth Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1140689916, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - Observations on the Present Alarming Crisis: Addressed to the Nobility and Clergy. by J. Morfitt, ... the Fourth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140689911
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140689916
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.09.2012 19:56:27
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:35:29
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Reflections on the Case of a Regency. by a Gentleman of Lincoln's Inn.", von "Gentleman of Lincoln's Inn, Of Lincoln's" (9781140689904)
- "Remarks on the Letter of Mr. Burke, to a Member of the National Assembly; With Several Papers in Addition to the Remarks on the Reflections of Mr. Bur", von "Lofft, Capel" (9781140689928)
- "A Second Letter to Mr. Sheridan. with Strictures on the General Conduct of Opposition. by a Suffolk Freeholder.", von "Stewart, Charles Edward" (9781140689898)
- "Great Britain Triumphant. Containing a Full Explanation of a Scheme for Strengthening and Invigorating the British Navy, ... by Thomas German, Gent.", von "German, Thomas" (9781140689935)
- "Ten Minutes Caution from a Plain Man to His Fellow-Citizens. Ten Minutes Reflection on the Late Events in France.", von "Plain Man, Man" (9781140689881)
- "Jurieu's Accomplishment of the Scripture Prophecies, Abridged; Principally Those of the Revelation of St. John: Wherein Are Contained Many Things Rela", von "Jurieu, Pierre" (9781140689942)