Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryW007254Attributed to Pelatiah Webster by Evans.Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Thomas Bradford, at the Coffee-House, M.DCC.LXXIX.  20p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-second-essay-on-free-trade-and-finance-humbly-offered-to-the-consideration-of-the-public-By-a-citizen-of-Philadelphia~~Pelatiah-Webster Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A second essay on free trade and finance, humbly offered to the consideration of the public. By a citizen of Philadelphia. - neues Buch
A second essay on free trade and finance, humbly offered to the consideration of the public. By a citizen of Philadelphia. Pelatiah Webster, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A second essay on free trade and finance, humbly offered to the consideration of the public. By a citizen of Philadelphia. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Second Essay on Free Trade and Finance, Humbly Offered to the Consideration of the Public. by a Citizen of Philadelphia. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 114068955X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Second Essay on Free Trade and Finance, Humbly Offered to the Consideration of the Public. by a Citizen of Philadelphia.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140689553
ISBN (ISBN-10): 114068955X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,068 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 24.05.2012 06:39:24
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:35:29
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sixth Essay on Free Trade and Finance; Particularly Shewing What Supplies of Public Revenue May Be Drawn from Merchandize, Without Injuring Our Tr", von "Webster, Pelatiah" (9781140689546)
- "Published by Order of the Association of the Town and Neighbourhood of Ipswich, Against Levellers and Republicans, Held at the Guild-Hall, Ipswich. a", von "Combe, William" (9781140689560)
- "A Fourth Essay on Free Trade and Finance, Humbly Offered to the Consideration of the Public. by a Citizen of Philadelphia.", von "Webster, Pelatiah" (9781140689539)
- "A Discourse on the Advantages Which Accrve to This Country from the Intimate Connexion Which Subsists Between the Several Ranks and Orders in Societ", von "Eirenophilos" (9781140689577)
- "Tracts on the Corn Laws of Great Britain, Containing, I. an Inquiry Into the Principles, ... II. Application of These Principles ... III. Inquiry Into", von "Keith, George Skene" (9781140689522)
- "The Twelve Letters of Canana: On the Impropriety of Petitioning the King to Dissolve the Parliament. ...", von "Canana" (9781140689584)