Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT109492A poor man = Ralph Sneyd. With an errata slip pasted to p.39.London : printed for the author, and sold by Hookham and Carpenter; and J. Bew, 1792. 39,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Liberty-and-equality-treated-of-in-a-short-history-addressed-from-a-poor-man-to-his-equals-The-third-edition~~Ralph-Sneyd Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Liberty and equality; treated of in a short history addressed from a poor man to his equals. The third edition. Ralph. Sneyd, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Liberty and equality; treated of in a short history addressed from a poor man to his equals. The third edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Liberty and Equality; Treated of in a Short History Addressed from a Poor Man to His Equals. the Third Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Liberty and Equality; Treated of in a Short History Addressed from a Poor Man to His Equals. the Third Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Liberty and Equality; Treated of in a Short History Addressed from a Poor Man to His Equals. the Third Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140689164
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140689169
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.06.2012 20:47:01
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 17:35:28
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The importance of the island of Minorca and harbour of Port-Mahon, fully and impartially considered. With a history and description of both, in a letter from a merchant to a noble lord.", von "Merchant." (9781140689157)
- "An Essay on the True Interests and Resources of the Empire of the King of Great-Britain and Ireland, &C. &C. by the Earl of A-H.", von "Stratford, Edward" (9781140689171)
- "Several Letters Between Two Ladies: Wherein the Lawfulness and Unlawfulness of Artificial Beauty in Point of Conscience, Are Nicely Debated. ...", von "Gauden, John" (9781140689140)
- "A Letter to John Bull, Esq. from His Second Cousin Thomas Bull, Author of the First and Second Letters to His Brother John.", von "Jones, William" (9781140689188)
- "The regal and ecclesiastical antiquities of England: containing the representations of all the English monarchs, from Edward the Confessor to Henry ... illuminated manuscripts. By Joseph Strutt.", von "Strutt, Joseph" (9781140689133)
- "French Aggression, Proved from Mr. Erskine's "View of the Causes of the War;" with Reflections on the Original Character of the French Revolution, and", von "Bowles, John" (9781140689195)