Detailseite wird geladen...
How can we ally with our students when they tattle and whine, don't do their homework, and hit each other? How can we create a classroom where children really care about their learning and behavior? How can we ask questions that will truly engage our students and ourselves in a lively search for answers? You will find many ideas and answers in this inspiring book written with warmth, humor and honesty. Through animated stories that share his failures as well as successes in the classroom, author Bob Strachota presents many strategies for helping children untangle the riddles of learning and ethical behavior. He shows how to ally with children, how to ask real questions and how to share responsibility with students -- always setting high standards while giving children the power they need to take charge of their learning and behavior. Using the ideas described in this book, Bob now finds his students more invested in their learning and more willing to struggle with things they don't understand. This is a very powerful resource for teachers, parents and others interested in the process of learning. education,education and reference,education theory,educational psychology,elementary education,instruction methods,pedagogy,schools and teaching,study skills,studying and workbooks Study Skills, Northeast Foundation for Children, Inc.
used Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Northeast Foundation for Children. Used - Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, Northeast Foundation for Children
Better World Books
Versandkosten: EUR 7.09
Northeast Foundation for Children, Inc.. PAPERBACK. 0961863633 Item in good condition and ready to ship! . Good., Northeast Foundation for Children, Inc.
Reuse Books LLC
Versandkosten: EUR 22.89
PAPERBACK, [PU: Northeast Foundation for Children, Inc., Good 0961863633 light wear, highlighting on first few pages., 0961863633 light wear, highlighting on first few pages., EUR
On Their Side: Helping Children Take Charge of Their Learning Author :Bob Strachota 9780961863630 0961863633
new Versandkosten: EUR 0.00
Detailangaben zum Buch - On Their Side
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780961863630
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0961863633
Herausgeber: Northeast Foundation for Children
Gewicht: 0,277 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.08.2007 11:55:53
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 14.11.2016 11:49:25
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Yardsticks: Children in the Classroom Ages 4-12", von "Chip Wood" (0961863625)
- "Yardsticks: Children in the Classroom Ages 4-14: a Resource for Parents and Teachers", von "Chip Wood" (0961863641)
- "Teaching Children to Care: Management in the Responsive Classroom", von "Ruth Charney" (0961863617)
- "Habits of Goodness: Case Studies in the Social Curriculum", von "Charney, Ruth Sidney" (096186365X)
- "A Notebook for Teachers: Making Changes in the Elementary Curriculum", von "Wood, Chip; Charney, Ruth S.; Clayton, Marlynn K." (0961863609)
- "Off to a Good Start: Launching the School Year", von "Northeast Foundation for Children" (0961863668)