Detailseite wird geladen...
2014, ISBN: 0497844680
Paperback, [EAN: 9780497844684], ICON Group International, Inc., ICON Group International, Inc., Book, [PU: ICON Group International, Inc.], ICON Group International, Inc., This econometric study covers the world outlook for canned specialty foods across more than 200 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region and of the globe. These comparative benchmarks allow the reader to quickly gauge a country vis-à-vis others. Using econometric models which project fundamental economic dynamics within each country and across countries, latent demand estimates are created. This report does not discuss the specific players in the market serving the latent demand, nor specific details at the product level. The study also does not consider short-term cyclicalities that might affect realized sales. The study, therefore, is strategic in nature, taking an aggregate and long-run view, irrespective of the players or products involved. This study does not report actual sales data (which are simply unavailable, in a comparable or consistent manner in virtually all of the 230 countries of the world). This study gives, however, my estimates for the worldwide latent demand, or the P.I.E., for canned specialty foods. It also shows how the P.I.E. is divided across the world's regional and national markets. For each country, I also show my estimates of how the P.I.E. grows over time (positive or negative growth). In order to make these estimates, a multi-stage methodology was employed that is often taught in courses on international strategic planning at graduate schools of business., 2586, Econometrics, 2581, Economics, 3, Business & Money, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 2657, International, 266108, Accounting, 2594, Economics, 2590, Exports & Imports, 2609, Foreign Exchange, 2705, Global Marketing, 11764636011, Islamic Banking & Finance, 3, Business & Money, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 2689, Planning & Forecasting, 2675, Management & Leadership, 3, Business & Money, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 684246011, International Business, 468220, Business & Finance, 465600, New, Used & Rental Textbooks, 2349030011, Specialty Boutique, 283155, Books
New item. Versandkosten:Usually ships in 24 hours., zzgl. Versandkosten
[KW: PDF ,BUSINESS ECONOMICS , GENERAL ,BUSINESS , ECONOMICS , FINANCE] <-> <-> PDF ,BUSINESS ECONOMICS , GENERAL ,BUSINESS , ECONOMICS , FINANCE
Sofort lieferbar (Download), E-Book zum Download Versandkosten: EUR 0.00
2014, ISBN: 0497844680
[EAN: 9780497844684], New book, [PU: ICON Group International, Inc.], 190 pages. 10.25x8.00x0.43 inches. In Stock. This item is printed on demand.
Revaluation Books, Exeter, United Kingdom  [Rating: 4 (of 5)]
NEW BOOK. Versandkosten: EUR 8.02
Detailangaben zum Buch - The 2009-2014 World Outlook for Canned Specialty Foods
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780497844684
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0497844680
Herausgeber: ICON Group International, Inc.
Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.04.2007 01:31:03
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 26.01.2018 01:36:33
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The 2009-2014 World Outlook for Canned Soups and Stews Excluding Frozen and Seafood", von "Icon Group International, Inc" (9780497844677)
- "The 2009-2014 World Outlook for Canned Dry Beans with Pork Weighing 7.1 to 13 Ounces", von "Icon Group International, Inc" (9780497844691)
- "The 2009-2014 World Outlook for Canned Baby Foods Excluding Cereal and Biscuits", von "Icon Group International, Inc" (0497844664)
- "The 2009-2014 World Outlook for Canned Dry Beans with Pork Weighing 13.1 to 22 Ounces", von "Icon Group International, Inc" (9780497844707)
- "The 2009-2014 World Outlook for Manufacturing Canned, Pickled, and Brined Fruits and Vegetables", von "Icon Group International, Inc" (9780497844653)
- "The 2009-2014 World Outlook for Canned Dry Beans with Pork Weighing 27.1 to 40 Ounces", von "Icon Group International, Inc" (9780497844714)