Detailseite wird geladen...
The lack of sexual desire, known clinically as hypoactive sexual desire (HSD), is generally recognized as the most common sexual problem in America. Over 50% of couples presenting for treatment will complain of insufficient sexual desire in one or both partners. Thus, all clinicians are very likely to encounter HSD in both individual and couple therapy practices. Here, Gerald Weeks and Nancy Gambescia present a treatment model for HSD based on the integration of medical and psychological interventions. This book provides clinicians with the theoretical and practical tools to understand and treat this complex problem. The book opens by providing a general background about HSD and describing the overall framework of the problem. The authors then review theories about the presence, absence, and normative amounts of sexual desire and cover factors that contribute to the lack of [sexual] desire from the individual perspective. Both nonpsychiatric and psychiatric factors are examined. Later chapters discuss the relational and intergenerational factors that place couples at risk for developing HSD. The physiology of sexual desire and the biological factors that can diminish it (such as hormonal deficiencies, chronic illnesses, and the sexual side effects of some medications) are also discussed. Finally, the authors provide a comprehensive assessment approach for HSD and outline basic principles and strategies for trea clinical psychology,compulsive behavior,counseling,health fitness and dieting,medical books,mental health,psychology,psychology and counseling,self-help,sex Self-Help, W. W. Norton & Company
used Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2002, ISBN: 0393703444
[EAN: 9780393703443], Gebraucht, guter Zustand, [PU: W. W. Norton & Co.], Psychology & Psychiatry|Human Sexuality, Hypoactive Sexual Desire: Integrating Sex and Couple Therapy This book is in good or better condition. It has no tears to the pages and no pages will be missing from the book. The spine of the book is still in great condition and the front cover is generally unmarked. It has signs of previous use but overall is in really nice, tight condition. Shipping is normally same day from our UK warehouse. We offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied.
AwesomeBooks, Berkshire, BE, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 4.23
0393703444 Good, Hardcover with dust jacket. A used book with mild edge wear and some shelf wear. Very minute tear on back of dust jacket, along spine. Some wear along front edge of first blank page. Binding is tight and pages are otherwise clean. Hardcover, W. W. Norton & Company 2002-02-17
Fog City Books
Versandkosten: EUR 12.89
Hypoactive Sexual Desire: Integrating Sex and Couple Therapy Hypoactive-Sexual-Desire~~Nancy-Gambescia Psych/Psychiatry>Psychotherapy>Psychotherapy Hardcover, Norton, W. W. & Company, Inc.
new Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
NA Sex, Sexual, Therapy, W W Norton & amp amp amp amp amp Company Limited
new Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Hypoactive Sexual Desire: Integrating Sex and Couple Therapy
Detailangaben zum Buch - Hypoactive Sexual Desire: Integrating Sex and Couple Therapy
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780393703443
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0393703444
Herausgeber: W W NORTON & CO
Gewicht: 0,499 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.03.2007 08:38:34
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 01.08.2016 03:53:27
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Psychobiology of Gene Expression: Neuroscience and Neurogenesis in Hypnosis and the Healing Arts", von "Rossi, Ernest J." (0393703436)
- "Does Stress Damage the Brain?: Understanding Trauma-Related Disorders from a Neurological Perspective", von "Bremner, J. Douglas" (0393703452)
- "The Therapist's Internet Handbook: More Than 1300 Web Sites and Resources for Mental Health Professionals", von "Robert F. Stamps, Peter M. Barach" (0393703428)
- "Energy Psychology in Psychotherapy: A Comprehensive Sourcebook (Norton energy psychology series)", von "Fred P. Gallo" (0393703460)
- "Therapist as Life Coach: Transforming Your Practice", von "Patrick Williams, Deborah C. Davis" (039370341X)
- "Empowering Adolescent Girls: Examining the Present and Building Skills for the Future with the Go Grrrls Program", von "LeCroy, Craig Winston; Daley, Janice" (0393703479)