Detailseite wird geladen...
Roughly 40 million Americans have no health insurance, private or public, and the number has grown steadily over the past 25 years. Who are these children, women, and men, and why do they lack coverage for essential health care services? How does the system of insurance coverage in the U.S. operate, and where does it fail? The first of six Institute of Medicine reports that will examine in detail the consequences of having a large uninsured population, Coverage Matters: Insurance and Health Care, explores the myths and realities of who is uninsured, identifies social, economic, and policy factors that contribute to the situation, and describes the likelihood faced by members of various population groups of being uninsured. It serves as a guide to a broad range of issues related to the lack of insurance coverage in America and provides background data of use to policy makers and health services researchers. administration and medicine economics,business and investing,health,health care delivery,health policy,industries and professions,insurance,medicaid and medicare,medical books,politics and government Medical Books, National Academies Press
used Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
FEARON. Used - Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!, FEARON, Noticeably read/ used. Clean & intact. Average wear to cover, pages and/or spine. We ship from Dallas within 1 business day and we LOVE our customers! No hassle satisfaction guarantee! Thank you for your business., FEARON, Used, Very Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly. Very good overall with light to moderate wear. No dust jacket., Used, Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly. Cover has some rubbing. Cover has some edge wear., Used, Very Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly.
Better World Books, Trinity City Books LLC, Winter Ventures Inc, Winter Ventures Inc, Winter Ventures Inc
Versandkosten: EUR 16.99
2001, ISBN: 0309076099, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: NATL ACADEMY PR, 192 Seiten, L=229mm, B=154mm, H=12mm, Gew.=327gr, [GR: 27440 - TB/Soziologie], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: Committee on the Consequences of Uninsurance, Institute of Medicine Committee on the Consequences of Uninsurance, Institute of Medicine
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
National Academies Press. Paperback. Very Good. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., National Academies Press
Versandkosten: EUR 14.99
Used, Very Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Shipped quickly.
Winter Ventures Inc
Versandkosten: EUR 16.99
Coverage Matters: Insurance and Health Care
Detailangaben zum Buch - Coverage Matters: Insurance and Health Care
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780309076098
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0309076099
Herausgeber: NATL ACADEMY PR
Gewicht: 0,327 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.01.2008 17:43:54
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 18.07.2016 13:32:47
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Diffusion Processes and Fertility Transition: Selected Perspectives", von "Casterline, John; Committee on Population; National Research Council" (0309076102)
- "Analysis of Engineering Design Studies for Demilitarization of Assembled Chemical Weapons at Pueblo Chemical Depot (The Compass series)", von "Committee on Review and Evaluation of Alternative Technologies for the Demilitarization of Assembled Chemical Weapons: Phase II, Board on Army Science and Technology, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, National Research Council" (0309076072)
- "Learning From Our Buildings: a State of the Practice Summary of Post-Occupancy Evaluation", von "Council, Federal Facilities; Council, Federal Facilities" (0309076110)
- "Review of the future of the U.S. aerospace infrastructure and aerospace engineering disciplines to meet the needs of the Air Force and the Department of Defense (Compass series)" (0309076064)
- "A Modified Baseline Incineration Process for Mustard Projectiles at Pueblo Chemical Depot (Compass Series)", von "Committee on Review and Evaluation of the Army Chemical Stockpile Disposal Program, Board on Army Science and Technology, National Research Council" (0309076129)
- "Looking over the Fence at Networks: A Neighbor's View of Networking Research" (0309076137)