- 9781489901477 Materials Synthesis and Characteriza…
- 9781489901453 Materials Synthesis and Characteriza…
Detailseite wird geladen...
One area of science that has shown an explosive growth over the last few decades is materials science. Inherently by nature products of both basic and applied research, materials make possible life and society as we know it today. Materials, ranging from ceramics to semiconductors to composites, are such that new ones must not only be designed and made ... they must also be characterized in terms of their physical, chemical, and mechanical properties. Thus, many new state of-the-art techniques involving spectroscopy, microscopy, and other approaches are now routinely used. Modem materials have wide applications in many sectors of technology. Films, for example, constitute an enormous area of materials and are used extensively. Films in tum can be integrated with other systems such as superconducting metal oxides and organic superconductors. Additionally, ceramics can also be synthesized and fabricated as films for different applications. Catalysts, too, can vary widely in both composition and form. The number of applications for catalysts in industry must easily rank as one of the highest number of applications for any class of materials. Catalysis is impOltant for a wide range of activities in industry, from petroleum refining to the synthesis of a large number of industrial feedstock materials. Researchers in this area of materials are constantly trying to unravel new approaches to making better catalysts. chemical,chemical engineering,chemistry,engineering,industrial and technical,optics,physics,science and math,science and math,technology Chemistry, Springer
used. Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten.
Materials Synthesis and Characterization: Based on the Proceedings of an American Chemical Society Symposium Held in San Diego, California, March 13-17, 1994 - gebunden oder broschiert
Materials Synthesis and Characterization: Based on the Proceedings of an American Chemical Society Symposium Held in San Diego, California, March 13-17, 1994 Materials-Synthesis-and-Characterization~~Dale-L-Perry Science>Engineering>Chemical Engr Hardcover, Springer-Verlag New York, LLC
new Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten.
Materials Science; Characterization and Evaluation of Materials; Optical and Electronic Materials; Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering catalysis, ceramics, composite, materials science, microscopy, optics, semiconductors, spectroscopy, vapor Books, Springer Nature
1997, ISBN: 9780306453779
Springer, 1997-10-31. Hardcover. Good. Ex-Library with all the usual markings, possible attachments, and library wear., Springer, 1997-10-31
Versandkosten: EUR 20.69
1997, ISBN: 9780306453779
1997 ed., Hardcover, Buch, [PU: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers]
Versandkosten:Versand in 15-20 Tagen, , Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Detailangaben zum Buch - Materials Synthesis and Characteriztion
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780306453779
ISBN (ISBN-10): 0306453770
Herausgeber: Springer-Verlag GmbH
Gewicht: 0,630 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.01.2007 03:16:52
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 27.11.2017 19:22:47
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Applications of Advanced Technology to Ash-Related Problems in Boilers", von "L. Baxter" (0306453762)
- "Fracture Mechanics of Ceramics", von "R.C. Bradt, D.P.H. Hasselman, D. Munz, M. Sakai, V.Ya. Shevchenko" (9780306453786)
- "AIDS, Drugs of Abuse, and the Neuroimmune Axis: Proceedings of the Third Annual Symposium Held in San Diego, California, November 9-11, 1995: 402 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)", von "Herman Friedman, Toby K. Eisenstein, John J. Madden, Burt M. Sharp" (0306453754)
- "Fracture Mechanics of Ceramics: Fatigue, Composites, and High-Temperature Behavior", von "Munz, D." (0306453797)
- "Advances in Cyrogenic Engineering (Materials): Parts A & B", von "Leonard T. Summers" (0306453746)
- "Thermodynamics", von "Gokcen, N. A.; Reddy, R. G." (9780306453809)