Detailseite wird geladen...
Based on structured research and interviews with pupils in years 10 and 11 (15 ^DDS 16 years old) about their views of the purpose of school and their own future employment and the way the two connect, this book offers a blistering critique of the purpose of education and its ability to prepare children for the world of work. The issues raised include: the purpose of school, the nature and quality of the curriculum, whether their time was well spent, whether what they learned was relevant, who influenced them, their views of industry and the world outside. Out of the mouths of babes, the truth comes tumbling and the result is a shocking indictment of an educational system that fails to deliver what it sets out to achieve. eBooks Children's Books~~Personal and Social Issues Best Years Of Their Lives?~~EBook~~9780203416976~~Cedric Cullingford Best Years Of Their Lives?
Pupil´s Experiences of School, Pupil´s Experiences of School, [KW: PDF ,EDUCATION , STUDENTS STUDENT LIFE ,EDUCATION , TEACHING ,EDUCATION CURRICULA] <-> <-> PDF ,EDUCATION , STUDENTS STUDENT LIFE ,EDUCATION , TEACHING ,EDUCATION CURRICULA
Sofort lieferbar (Download), E-Book zum Download Versandkosten: EUR 0.00
2004, ISBN: 9780203416976
Pupil's Experiences of School, [ED: 1], Auflage, eBook Download (PDF), eBooks, [PU: Routledge]
Versandkosten:Download sofort lieferbar, , versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Best Years of Their Lives?
EAN (ISBN-13): 9780203416976
Herausgeber: Taylor and Francis
Buch in der Datenbank seit 09.03.2007 09:53:14
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 04.03.2016 03:40:24
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Delivering Learning on the Net", von "Martin Weller" (9780203416969)
- "International Education in Practice", von "Poster, Cyril" (9780203416983)
- "Career Development for Teachers", von "Donnelly, Jim" (9780203416952)
- "Lecturing", von "Race, Phil;Brown, Sally" (9780203416990)
- "Access, Participation and Higher Education", von "Burnham, John B." (9780203416945)
- "Managing Educational Development Projects", von "Moon, Jennifer A." (9780203416938)