Detailseite wird geladen...
The vision of the new South Africa entailed addressing all inequalities of the past, meaning people will have equal access to the basics of life. This meant people can have access to health care irrespective of their economic status and geographic location. This book is aiming at highlighting one of the challenges the South Africa health service has in ensuring that all South Africans have equal access to holistic health care, which is adequate training which focuses on holistic care. The South African vision of a national health care system is based on the principles of universal primary health care. This vision opens up access to provision of holistic health care to everyone. This book explores the use of nurses as gate-keepers of primary health care, as well as identifying if these gate-keepers are well equipped to providing a holistic health care most particularly mental health care. The book discusses the capability and skills the nurses have in order to identify and manage minor mental health problems that are presented in their community clinics as well as health centres. Buch / Broschur
Nr. 2474774 Versandkosten:, Lieferung nach DE. (EUR 0.00)
The study evaluates the reorientation training provided to nurses as well as putting emphasis of expanding such training The study evaluates the reorientation training provided to nurses as well as putting emphasis of expanding such training Bücher > English, International > Gebundene Ausgaben
No. 16772311 Versandkosten:zzgl., Versandkosten, DE (EUR 0.00)
Nompumelelo Madi,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG. Books Books ~~ Psychology~~ General Readiness-To-Provide-Holistic-Health-Care-In-Primary-Health-Care~~Nompumelelo-Madi AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Gebundene Ausgabe, ID: 11322164
The study evaluates the reorientation training provided to nurses as well as putting emphasis of expanding such training - Buch, gebundene Ausgabe, 76 S., Beilagen: Paperback, Erschienen: 2011 LAP Lambert Acad. Publ.
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD, zzgl. Versandkosten
Detailangaben zum Buch - Readiness To Provide Holistic Health Care In Primary Health Care
EAN (ISBN-13): 9783846531518
ISBN (ISBN-10): 3846531510
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.04.2007 05:35:20
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 29.06.2017 10:19:26
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "G-stochastic matrices and linear preservers of G-majorization", von "Armandnejad, Ali" (9783846531501)
- "Politicheskiy rezhim: sushchnost', soderzhanie i tipologiya: Kharakteristika vidov politicheskikh rezhimov i ikh strukturnykh elementov: gosudarstvennogo, pravovogo, korporativnogo i dr.", von "Andrey Shanin" (9783846531525)
- "Struktura I Dielektricheskaya Polyarizatsiya", von "Avanesyan Vachagan" (9783846531532)
- "Anti-diabetic properties of Cissampelos pareira Linn", von "Basumata, Caroline / Kalita, Jogen Chandra" (9783846531488)
- "Study to improve quality and production of Mangifera indica L.", von "Ali, Zahid / Muhammad Tahir, Faqir / Ahmed, Saeed" (9783846531549)
- "Enhancement of Throughput in AODV Using Relative Mobility of Nodes", von "Idrees, Muhammad" (9783846531471)