. .
Deutsch
Deutschland
Ähnliche Bücher
Weitere, andere Bücher, die diesem Buch sehr ähnlich sein könnten:
Buch verkaufen
Anbieter, die das Buch mit der ISBN 3844322388 ankaufen:
Suchtools
Anmelden

Anmelden mit Facebook:

Registrieren
Passwort vergessen?


Such-Historie
Merkliste
Links zu eurobuch.com

Dieses Buch teilen auf…
Buchtipps
Aktuelles
Tipp von eurobuch.com
FILTER
- 0 Ergebnisse
Kleinster Preis: 49,00 €, größter Preis: 67,69 €, Mittelwert: 53,46 €
A Review Of Water Quality Monitoring
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
A Review Of Water Quality Monitoring - neues Buch

ISBN: 9783844322385

Sarah Kiggundu,Paperback, English-language edition,Pub by AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG. Books Books ~~ Technology~~ Environmental ~~ General A-Review-of-Water-Quality-Monitoring~~Sarah-Kiggundu AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG. 99 percent of the Earth's water is contained in oceans and as ice.The remaining 1 percent is fresh water.So for a population of approximately 6 billion people,we only have 1% available for use and this use includes industrial,domestic and agricultural usage.Agricultural usage accounts for 80% of the global consumption.Water has the effect of influencing how people live.It affects lives,not only demographically or politically but by shaping the very country itself.As a result,water quality management and monitoring programmes are a key requirement for governments to commit to providing such sustainable access to safe water.

Neues Buch [USA] Barnesandnoble.com
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.
Kiggundu, S: Review of Water Quality Monitoring - Sarah Kiggundu
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Sarah Kiggundu:
Kiggundu, S: Review of Water Quality Monitoring - neues Buch

2011, ISBN: 9783844322385

ID: 677731580

99 percent of the Earth´s water is contained in oceans and as ice.The remaining 1 percent is fresh water.So for a population of approximately 6 billion people,we only have 1% available for use and this use includes industrial,domestic and agricultural usage.Agricultural usage accounts for 80% of the global consumption.Water has the effect of influencing how people live.It affects lives,not only demographically or politically but by shaping the very country itself.As a result,water quality management and monitoring programmes are a key requirement for governments to commit to providing such sustainable access to safe water. Eastern Cape of South Africa Bücher > Fremdsprachige Bücher > Englische Bücher Taschenbuch 26.03.2011 Buch (fremdspr.), LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, .201

Neues Buch Buch.ch
No. 28695700 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.
Kiggundu, S: Review of Water Quality Monitoring - Sarah Kiggundu
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Sarah Kiggundu:
Kiggundu, S: Review of Water Quality Monitoring - neues Buch

ISBN: 9783844322385

ID: c15ed213e34d79da4eee4272773a82a5

Eastern Cape of South Africa 99 percent of the Earth's water is contained in oceans and as ice.The remaining 1 percent is fresh water.So for a population of approximately 6 billion people,we only have 1% available for use and this use includes industrial,domestic and agricultural usage.Agricultural usage accounts for 80% of the global consumption.Water has the effect of influencing how people live.It affects lives,not only demographically or politically but by shaping the very country itself.As a result,water quality management and monitoring programmes are a key requirement for governments to commit to providing such sustainable access to safe water. Bücher / Fremdsprachige Bücher / Englische Bücher 978-3-8443-2238-5, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing

Neues Buch Buch.de
Nr. 28695700 Versandkosten:Bücher und alle Bestellungen die ein Buch enthalten sind versandkostenfrei, sonstige Bestellungen innerhalb Deutschland EUR 3,-, ab EUR 20,- kostenlos, Bürobedarf EUR 4,50, kostenlos ab EUR 45,-, Versandfertig innerhalb von 3 Wochen, DE. (EUR 0.00)
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.
Kiggundu, S: Review of Water Quality Monitoring - Sarah Kiggundu
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Sarah Kiggundu:
Kiggundu, S: Review of Water Quality Monitoring - neues Buch

ISBN: 9783844322385

ID: 694595659

99 percent of the Earth´s water is contained in oceans and as ice.The remaining 1 percent is fresh water.So for a population of approximately 6 billion people,we only have 1% available for use and this use includes industrial,domestic and agricultural usage.Agricultural usage accounts for 80% of the global consumption.Water has the effect of influencing how people live.It affects lives,not only demographically or politically but by shaping the very country itself.As a result,water quality management and monitoring programmes are a key requirement for governments to commit to providing such sustainable access to safe water. Eastern Cape of South Africa Buch (fremdspr.) Bücher>Fremdsprachige Bücher>Englische Bücher, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing

Neues Buch Thalia.de
No. 28695700 Versandkosten:, Versandfertig in 2 - 3 Wochen, DE (EUR 0.00)
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.
A Review of Water Quality Monitoring - Kiggundu, Sarah
Vergriffenes Buch, derzeit bei uns nicht verfügbar.
(*)
Kiggundu, Sarah:
A Review of Water Quality Monitoring - Taschenbuch

2011, ISBN: 3844322388

Gebundene Ausgabe, ID: 10422249

Eastern Cape of South Africa - Buch, gebundene Ausgabe, 60 S., Beilagen: Paperback, Erschienen: 2011 LAP Lambert Acad. Publ.

Neues Buch Buch24.de
buch24de
Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Details...
(*) Derzeit vergriffen bedeutet, dass dieser Titel momentan auf keiner der angeschlossenen Plattform verfügbar ist.

Details zum Buch
A Review of Water Quality Monitoring
Autor:

Kiggundu, Sarah

Titel:

A Review of Water Quality Monitoring

ISBN-Nummer:

99 percent of the Earth's water is contained in oceans and as ice.The remaining 1 percent is fresh water.So for a population of approximately 6 billion people,we only have 1% available for use and this use includes industrial,domestic and agricultural usage.Agricultural usage accounts for 80% of the global consumption.Water has the effect of influencing how people live.It affects lives,not only demographically or politically but by shaping the very country itself.As a result,water quality management and monitoring programmes are a key requirement for governments to commit to providing such sustainable access to safe water.

Detailangaben zum Buch - A Review of Water Quality Monitoring


EAN (ISBN-13): 9783844322385
ISBN (ISBN-10): 3844322388
Gebundene Ausgabe
Taschenbuch
Erscheinungsjahr: 2011
Herausgeber: LAP Lambert Academic Publishing

Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.06.2007 00:46:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 18.03.2017 10:33:56
ISBN/EAN: 3844322388

ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
3-8443-2238-8, 978-3-8443-2238-5


< zum Archiv...
Benachbarte Bücher