Detailseite wird geladen...
Going to Live in Australia, 2nd edition - Your practical guide to living and working in Oz - gebrauchtes Buch
Everything to help you enjoy life in Australia, right from day one!" You want to move to Australia, but you're not sure how to get the right visa, find work and where to live once you've arrived. This up-to-date book tells you everything you'll need to know to settle successfully into your new life 'down under'. It not only covers visas, finding work and where to live, but also deals with health care, education, and such pontentially difficult issues as self-employment and retirement. AUTHOR BIOG: Mathew Collins is Managing Partner of the International Visa Consultancy, Ambler Collins, based in London. He has many years' experience assisting individuals, families and companies in preparing and processing successful visa applications for Australia. Marry Neilson is a journalist with specialist experience in dealing with property throughout Australia and New Zealand. australia,australia and oceania,australia and south pacific,general,history,new zealand,travel Travel, How To Books Ltd
used Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2008, ISBN: 1845282612
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: How to Books, 266 Seiten, L=236mm, B=154mm, H=19mm, Gew.=488gr, Revised, Update. [GR: 24890 - TB/Ratgeber/Sonstiges], [SW: - Travel - Foreign], Kartoniert/Broschiert, Klappentext: Second edition. A practical and up-to-date guide for going to live and work down under, written in association with Ambler Collins, Immigrations and Commercial Consultants. It covers the move, making your home, settling in, employment, self-employment, student work, health and welfare, education, retirement, insurances and leisure. [Ausgabe: 0002] Second edition. A practical and up-to-date guide for going to live and work down under, written in association with Ambler Collins, Immigrations and Commercial Consultants. It covers the move, making your home, settling in, employment, self-employment, student work, health and welfare, education, retirement, insurances and leisure.
Sofort lieferbar Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - Going to Live in Australia: Your Practical Guide to Living and Working in Oz
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781845282615
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1845282612
Herausgeber: How to Books
Gewicht: 0,488 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.11.2007 11:06:43
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 23.01.2017 17:34:54
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "How to Save Inheritance Tax: Understand How Inheritance Tax Works - And Pass on More of Your Hard-Earned Wealth to Those You Love", von "Bowley, Gordon" (9781845282608)
- "Psychometric Tests for Graduates: Gain the Confidence You Need to Excel at Graduate-Level Psychometric and Management Tests", von "Shavick, Andrea" (9781845282622)
- "How to Succeed at Interviews", von "Rob Yeung" (9781845282592)
- "Beating the Property Clock: How to Understand & Exploit the Property Cycle for Maximum Gain", von "Ahuja, Ajay" (9781845282585)
- "Starting and Running a Greeting Cards Business: Lots of Practical Advice to Help You Build an Exciting and Profitable Business", von "White, Elizabeth" (9781845282646)
- "How to Set Up a Freelance Writing Business: An Insider Guide to Setting Up and Running Your Own Copywriting Business", von "Deign, Jason" (9781845282578)