- 9781119268994 Partners in Play: An Adlerian Approa…
- 9781119268963 Partners in Play (Terry Kottman; Kri…
Detailseite wird geladen...
[SR: 251806], Paperback, [EAN: 9781556203527], Amer Counseling Assn, Amer Counseling Assn, Book, [PU: Amer Counseling Assn], Amer Counseling Assn, Play therapy expert Terry Kottman and her colleague Kristin Meany-Walenprovide a comprehensive update to this spirited and fun text on integratingAdlerian techniques into play therapy. After an introduction to the basics ofthe approach and the concepts of Individual Psychology, the stages ofAdlerian play therapy are outlined through step-by-step instructions, detailedtreatment plans, an ongoing case study, and numerous vignettes. Readers willlearn straightforward methods for building a relationship with a child andexploring the child s intrapersonal and interpersonal dynamics, as well asways to help the child gain insight into his or her behavioral patterns anddevelop new interactional skills. In addition to presenting up-to-dateinformation on trends in play therapy, this latest edition emphasizes thecurrent climate of evidence-based treatment and includes a new chapter onconducting research in play therapy., 69828, Counseling, 8975352011, Academic Development, 8975353011, Career Development, 8975354011, Crisis Management, 5267708011, Schools & Teaching, 8975347011, Education & Teaching, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books, 684254011, Counseling, 468224, Education, 465600, New, Used & Rental Textbooks, 2349030011, Specialty Boutique, 283155, Books
, New item Versandkosten:Usually ships in 1-2 business days. Real shipping costs can differ from the ones shown here., zzgl. Versandkosten
2015, ISBN: 1556203527
[EAN: 9781556203527], New book, [PU: Amer Counseling Assn], Never used!
Murray Media, North Miami Beach, FL, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (of 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 17.04
[EAN: 9781556203527], Used, good, Used products do not contain supplements and some products may include highlighting and writing.
GreatBookPrices, Columbia, MD, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (of 5)]
NOT NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 10.23
provide a comprehensive update to this spirited and fun text on integrating
Adlerian techniques into play therapy. After an introduction to the basics of
the approach and the concepts of Individual Psychology, the stages of
Adlerian play therapy are outlined through step-by-step instructions, detailed
treatment plans, an ongoing case study, and numerous vignettes. Readers will
learn straightforward methods for building a relationship with a child and
exploring the child s intrapersonal and interpersonal dynamics, as well as
ways to help the child gain insight into his or her behavioral patterns and
develop new interactional skills. In addition to presenting up-to-date
information on trends in play therapy, this latest edition emphasizes the
current climate of evidence-based treatment and includes a new chapter on
conducting research in play therapy.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Partners in Play: An Adlerian Approach to Play Therapy,3rd Edition
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1556203527
Herausgeber: Amer Counseling Assn
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.10.2017 09:12:26
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 08.10.2017 09:12:26
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Treatment Strategies for Substance and Process Addictions", von "Smith, Robert L." (9781556203534)
- "The Counselor and the Law: A Guide to Legal and Ethical Practice", von "Anne Marie Nancy Wheeler, Burt Bertram" (9781556203503)
- "Counseling and Psychotherapy: Theories and Interventions (6th Edition)", von "David Capuzzi & Mark D. Stauffer" (9781556203541)
- "Group Counseling with LGBTQQIA Persons Across the Life Span", von "Kristopher Goodrich; Melissa Luke; Wiley; Pouya Valizadeh" (9781556203497)
- "Using Technology to Enhance Clinical Supervision", von "Tony Rousmaniere, Edina Renfro-Michel" (9781556203480)
- "Group Work Experts Share Their Favorite Activities for the Prevention and Treatment of Substance Use Disorders", von "-, Christine Suniti Bhat, Yegan Pillay, Priscilla Rose Selvaraj" (155620356X)