Detailseite wird geladen...
The Perfect SonWhen John Swanson, a prestigious criminal investigator, learns of a murder in his childhood home he cannot resist getting involved, but sometimes things are better left alone. Now he is compelled to find the identity of the young child who had been beaten, drowned and buried in the very yard where he had played so many years ago. John tries to convince himself that he is not connected to this case but can feel the mysterious link between this murder and his family. Plagued for years by recurring dreams of drowning, John now questions the drowning death of the child. Had he somehow been involved- or worse, was he responsible? As his dreams become nightmares the story unfolds with plots and subplots that will keep you engrossed until you too must find the identity of this child. Did John accidentally or intentionally kill this child? Did his parents cover up the crime? This doesn't seem possible as John has no recollection of any other children in the neighborhood. But now even his faith in the details of his own past is shattered by the secrets that his father reveals and the ultimate truth that lies within his dream. Books Books ~~ Fiction~~ Mystery & Detective ~~ General The-Perfect-Son~~Jennie-Gwen Outskirts Press, Inc.
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2009, ISBN: 1432724592, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Outskirts Press, 64 Seiten, L=140mm, B=216mm, H=4mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 21200 - TB/Belletristik/Kriminalromane], [SW: - Fiction - Mystery / Detective], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Perfect Son
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Perfect Son
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781432724597
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1432724592
Herausgeber: Outskirts Press
Gewicht: 0,091 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.05.2011 20:05:49
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 20:14:50
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Pieces from the Heart", von "Helms, Linda Hairston" (9781432724580)
- "The Letters from Non: How Hypnosis Helped One California Grandmother to Recognize and Accept Her Varied and Unusual Life Experiences with Hu", von "Edwards, Aura" (9781432724603)
- "Snowfall in Paris: A Young Woman's Pursuit of Adventure", von "Laurence, Josette" (9781432724573)
- "Titters, Giggles and Tears: Volume the Second - Would Someone Please Turn This Volume Down!", von "Fenichel, Dennis" (9781432724610)
- "Is It Him?: Volume 4", von "Hecht Pe, Michael C." (1432724568)
- "Nirvana's Last Ride", von "Doran, Casey" (9781432724627)