Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T116939Notes: Imprint: Shrewsbury : printed and sold by T. Wood; sold also by G. Robinson, London, 1782. Collation: xii,ccccxxxiip. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-collection-of-psalms-and-hymns-extracted-from-different-authors-With-a-preface-by-the-Reverend-Mr-De-Courcy-The-second-edition-In-two-parts~~Richard-De-Courcy BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1171169132, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 450 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=23mm, Gew.=798gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Collection of Psalms and Hymns, Extracted from Different Authors. with a Preface, by the Reverend Mr. de Courcy. the Second Edition. in Two Parts. - Taschenbuch
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
A Collection of Psalms and Hymns, Extracted from Different Authors. with a Preface, by the Reverend Mr. de Courcy. the Second Edition. in Two Parts.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Collection of Psalms and Hymns, Extracted from Different Authors. with a Preface, by the Reverend Mr. de Courcy. the Second Edition. in Two Parts.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171169130
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171169132
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,798 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.03.2011 23:39:51
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:17:04
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, ... Together with the Psalter ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169123)
- "A New Version of the Psalms of David, ... by N. Brady, ... and N. Tate, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169147)
- "The Whole Book of Psalms, Collected Into English Metre, by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and Others. ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169116)
- "A Word in Season, Designed to Encourage My Brethren of the Missionary Society to Faithful Perseverance in the Work; And to Engage Those, Who Hithert", von "Haweis, Thomas" (9781171169154)
- "The Liturgy of the Lord's New Church, (Signified by the New Jerusalem in the Revelation Formed Upon the Plan of That of the Church of England. to Whic", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171169109)
- "Navigation Spiritualized: Or, a New Compass for Seamen; Consisting of Thirty-Two Points, [Of] Pleasant Observations, of Profitable Applications,", von "Flavel, John" (9781171169161)