Detailseite wird geladen...
A sermon preach'd before the Queen, at Windsor, September 14. 1707. By J. Adams, ... The second edition. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT005038London : printed and sold by H. Hills, 1707. 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-before-the-Queen-at-Windsor-September-14-1707-By-J-Adams-The-second-edition~~John-Adams Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preach'd Before The Queen, At Windsor, September 14. 1707. By J. Adams, ... The Second Edition. - neues Buch
A Sermon Preach'd Before The Queen, At Windsor, September 14. 1707. By J. Adams, ... The Second Edition. John Adams, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd Before The Queen, At Windsor, September 14. 1707. By J. Adams, ... The Second Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, at Windsor, September 14. 1707. by J. Adams, ... the Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1171126514, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, at Windsor, September 14. 1707. by J. Adams, ... the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, at Windsor, September 14. 1707. by J. Adams, ... the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171126515
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171126514
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,059 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.12.2011 01:10:41
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:33:32
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preach'd at St. Paul's Covent-Garden, on the 5th of November, 1711. Being the Anniversary for the Happy Discovery of the Powder-Traitors; .", von "Lloyd, Robert Lumley" (9781171126508)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at Christ-Church in Dublin, Before Their Excellencies the Lords Justices: On Tuesday the 29th of May, 1711. ... by Joseph Trapp, .", von "Trapp, Joseph" (9781171126522)
- "Unity Recommended to Practice. by David Philips ... the Second Edition Corrected.", von "Philips, David" (9781171126492)
- "The Royal Pattern: Or, a Sermon Upon the Death of Her Late Most Excellent Majesty Queen Anne; Preach'd in the Parish-Church of Finchley i", von "Marshall, Nathaniel" (9781171126539)
- "A Free Protestant People and a Popish Prince Incompatible. a Sermon Preach'd, November the 10th, 1745. at the British Chapel in St. Petersburgh. by", von "Forster, John" (9781171126485)
- "More Plain English. in Two Sermons Preach'd for Reformation of Manners: In the Year 1701. the First at St. Catherine's by the Tower; The Other at St.", von "Bisset, William" (9781171126546)