Detailseite wird geladen...
A charge delivered to the clergy of the diocese of Ely at Cambridge, Aug. the VIIth. MDCCXVI. ... by William Ld. Bp. of Ely. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)T165394[Dublin] : Cambridge printed: Dublin reprinted and sold by S. Powell; and by G. Risk, 1716. 24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-charge-delivered-to-the-clergy-of-the-diocese-of-Ely-at-Cambridge-Aug-the-VIIth-MDCCXVI-by-William-Ld-Bp-of-Ely~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Charge Delivered To The Clergy Of The Diocese Of Ely At Cambridge, Aug. The Viith. Mdccxvi. ... By William Ld. Bp. Of Ely. - neues Buch
A Charge Delivered To The Clergy Of The Diocese Of Ely At Cambridge, Aug. The Viith. Mdccxvi. ... By William Ld. Bp. Of Ely. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Charge Delivered To The Clergy Of The Diocese Of Ely At Cambridge, Aug. The Viith. Mdccxvi. ... By William Ld. Bp. Of Ely. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Ely at Cambridge, Aug. the Viith. MDCCXVI. ... by William LD. BP. of Ely. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1171078498, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Ely at Cambridge, Aug. the Viith. MDCCXVI. ... by William LD. BP. of Ely.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Ely at Cambridge, Aug. the Viith. MDCCXVI. ... by William LD. BP. of Ely.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171078494
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171078498
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.08.2012 15:40:38
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:32:23
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Peace Upon Earth, the Gift of God; And Good-Will to One Another, the Duty of Men. a Sermon Preparatory to the General Thanksgiving, Preach'd ... May t", von "Stubs, Philip" (9781171078487)
- "The Reapers Companion. an Harvest-Sermon, from Ruth II. 4. by Richard Frost of Great Yarmouth.", von "Frost, Richard" (9781171078500)
- "A Good Magistrate a Publick Blessing. Proved in a Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor and the Aldermen of the City of London,", von "Skerret, R." (9781171078470)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the House of Lords, at the Abbey-Church in Westminster, on Thursday, Feb. 17. 1708. ... by ... Charles Lord Bishop of Norwi", von "Trimnell, Charles" (9781171078517)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, London, on the 23d of August, 1705. Being the Thanksgiving-Day for the Late", von "Willis, Richard" (9781171078463)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Cathedral Church in Worcester, on Wednesday, January the 19th. 1703/4. Being the Fast-Day for Imploring the Blessing of Alm", von "Walls, George" (9781171078524)