Detailseite wird geladen...
Sermons by the Reverend and learned Mr. William Wilson, late minister of the Gospel at Perth, viz. I. The Church's extremity ... - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T087592Notes: Each of the six sermons has separate titlepage, dated 1747, pagination and register.Imprint: Edinburgh : printed for David Duncan, and for John Henderson in Abernethy, 1748. Collation: ,48;73,;51,;32;xxvii,,47,;vii,,74,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Sermons-by-the-Reverend-and-learned-Mr-William-Wilson-late-minister-of-the-Gospel-at-Perth-viz-I-The-Churchs-extremity~~William-Wilson Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Sermons by the Reverend and Learned Mr. William Wilson, Late Minister of the Gospel at Perth, Viz. I. the Church's Extremity ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1171078064, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 364 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=19mm, Gew.=649gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - Sermons by the Reverend and Learned Mr. William Wilson, Late Minister of the Gospel at Perth, Viz. I. the Church's Extremity ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171078067
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171078064
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,649 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.03.2011 02:56:23
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:15:42
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Universal Restoration: Exhibited in a Series of Dialogues, Between a Minister and His Friend. Comprehending the Substance of Several Conversa", von "Winchester, Elhanan" (9781171078050)
- "The Works of the Learned Isaac Barrow, ... (Being All His English Works.) in Three Volumes. Published by ... Dr. John Tillotson, ... the Fifth Edition", von "Barrow, Isaac" (9781171078074)
- "The Restitution of All Things (Which God Hath Spoken by the Mouth of All His Holy Prophets Since the World Began) Defended: Being an Attempt to Answer", von "Winchester, Elhanan" (9781171078043)
- "Mahzor Le-Yom Kipur Ke-Minhag Polin the Form of Prayers, for the Day of Atonement. According to the Custom of the German and Polish Jews, Carefully Tr", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781171078081)
- "The Christian Housholder; Or, a Discourse on the Nature and Necessity of Family-Religion, with Directions and Motives Thereunto. by That Eminent and F", von "Gouge, Thomas" (9781171078036)
- "de Origine Mali. Authore Guilielmo King, ...", von "King, William" (9781171078098)