Detailseite wird geladen...
An introduction to the knowledge of medals. By the late Rev. David Jennings, D.D. The second edition. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT101014With a final leaf of errata.Birmingham : printed by Sarah Baskerville; and sold by Joseph Johnson [London], 1775. ,59,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-introduction-to-the-knowledge-of-medals-By-the-late-Rev-David-Jennings-DD-The-second-edition~~David-Jennings Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An Introduction to the Knowledge of Medals. by the Late REV. David Jennings, D.D. the Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1171077920, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Introduction To The Knowledge Of Medals. By The Late Rev. David Jennings, D.d. The Second Edition. - neues Buch
An Introduction To The Knowledge Of Medals. By The Late Rev. David Jennings, D.d. The Second Edition. David Jennings, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An Introduction To The Knowledge Of Medals. By The Late Rev. David Jennings, D.d. The Second Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
An Introduction to the Knowledge of Medals. by the Late REV. David Jennings, D.D. the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Introduction to the Knowledge of Medals. by the Late REV. David Jennings, D.D. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781171077923
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1171077920
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,141 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 02.07.2012 23:03:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:32:22
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Full and Impartial Account of the Discovery of Sorcery and Witchcraft, Practis'd by Jane Wenham of Walkerne ... the Fourth Edition.", von "Bragge, Francis" (9781171077916)
- "The Great Duty of Frequenting the Christian Sacrifice, and the Nature of the Preparation Required: With Suitable Devotions. Partly Collected from the", von "Nelson, Robert" (9781171077930)
- "Titi Lucretii Cari de Rerum Natura Libri Sex. Ex Editione Thomae Creech.", von "Lucretius Carus, Titus" (9781171077909)
- "National Ingratitude Exemplified, in the Case of Gideon, and His Family; And Applied to the Present Times. a Sermon Preach'd in Little-Wild-Street Nov", von "Stennett, Joseph" (9781171077947)
- "A Sermon Preached in Lambeth-Chapel, at the Consecration of ... John Lord Bishop of Bristol, on Sunday, Dec. 23. 1750. by Francis Webber, ...", von "Webber, Francis" (9781171077893)
- "Just Published, a Sermon, Preached at the Tabernacle, London, May 22, 1796. by the REV. Samuel Lyndal, on Taking His Leave. Taken in Short Hand by A.", von "Lyndall, Samuel" (9781171077954)