- 9781171072843 The Shortest Way to End Disputes abo…
- 9781277673913 The Shortest Way To End Disputes Abo…
- 9781458935557 The Shortest Way To End Disputes Abo…
- 9781142665388 The Shortest Way to End Disputes Abo…
- 9781104346300 The Shortest Way to End Disputes abo…
Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N022871Notes: Anonymous. By Robert Manning. Part II has a separate titlepage: 'The shortest way .. In answer to all objections against infallibility contain'd in a book entitled, The case stated, &c.', Antwerp, 1716. Both imprints are false; probably printed in London.Imprint: Antwerp [i.e. London?] : printed in the year, 1716. Collation: ,334p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-shortest-way-to-end-disputes-about-religion-In-two-parts~~Robert-Manning Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170953867, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 356 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=19mm, Gew.=635gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Shortest Way To End Disputes About Religion. In Two Parts. ... Robert Manning, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Shortest Way To End Disputes About Religion. In Two Parts. ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Shortest Way to End Disputes about Religion. in Two Parts. ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Shortest Way to End Disputes about Religion. in Two Parts. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170953860
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170953867
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,635 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.03.2011 22:13:50
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:27
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Sincere Christian's Guide, in the Choice of Religion. by J. Gother, ...", von "Gother, John" (9781170953853)
- "A Dissertation Concerning Water-Baptism. the First Part. the Second Edition, with Additions.", von "Salmon, William" (9781170953877)
- "A Commentary Upon the Books of Joshua, Judges and Ruth. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Symon Lord Bishop of Ely.", von "Patrick, Simon" (9781170953846)
- "Priest-Craft, Its Character and Consequences. by Edmund Hickeringill, ...", von "Hickeringill, Edmund" (9781170953884)
- "A Commentary Upon the Two Books of Samuel. by the Right Reverend Father in God, Symon Lord Bishop of Ely.", von "Patrick, Simon" (9781170953839)
- "The History of the Life of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Newly and Faithfully Translated from the Fifth Edition of the French. by W..... C......", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170953891)