Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter from S------shire, to a gentleman in town, concerning a turbulent and seditious faction which has lately infested that part of the country. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Bodleian Library (Oxford)T195198With a half-title.London : printed for M. Cooper, 1751. ,5-27,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-from-S-shire-to-a-gentleman-in-town-concerning-a-turbulent-and-seditious-faction-which-has-lately-infested-that-part-of-the-country~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Letter From S------shire, To A Gentleman In Town, Concerning A Turbulent And Seditious Faction Which Has Lately Infested That Pa - neues Buch
A Letter From S------shire, To A Gentleman In Town, Concerning A Turbulent And Seditious Faction Which Has Lately Infested That Part Of The Country. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter From S------shire, To A Gentleman In Town, Concerning A Turbulent And Seditious Faction Which Has Lately Infested That Pa Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Letter from S------Shire, to a Gentleman in Town, Concerning a Turbulent and Seditious Faction Which Has Lately Infested That Part of the Country. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170942814, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter from S------Shire, to a Gentleman in Town, Concerning a Turbulent and Seditious Faction Which Has Lately Infested That Part of the Country.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter from S------Shire, to a Gentleman in Town, Concerning a Turbulent and Seditious Faction Which Has Lately Infested That Part of the Country.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170942819
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170942814
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.07.2011 01:38:42
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter to the Lord I----T, in Answer to Some Arguments Lately Advanced in Favour of Mr. Wood's Copper Money. by a Member of the Irish Parliament.", von "Member of the Irish Parliament, Of The I" (9781170942802)
- "A Letter to a Friend. Occasioned by Epistola Objurgatoria, &C. by S. P. Y.B.", von "King, William" (9781170942826)
- "A Lecture, Delivered Before the Debating Society, Held at the Queen's-Arms, Newgate-Street, on Friday, March 31, 1775. by George Biggs. Published at", von "Biggs, George" (9781170942796)
- "Deux Lettres Addresses Un Membre Du Parlement Actuel, Sur Les Propositions de Paix Avec Le Directoire Rgicide de France. Par Le TRS-Hon. Edmund Burke.", von "Burke, Edmund" (9781170942833)
- "Reform or Ruin: Abridged. in Which Every Man May Learn the True State of Things at This Time: And What That Reform Is, Which Alone Can", von "Bowdler, John" (9781170942789)
- "An Answer to a Scandalous Pamphlet Entitul'd the Present State of the Free-School at Witney in the County of Oxford, &C. by John Goole ...", von "Goole, John" (9781170942840)