Detailseite wird geladen...
[EAN: 9781170939130], Neubuch, SEE NOTES MULTIPLE CONTRIBUTORS,EDUCATION AND REFERENCE,HISTORY, This item is printed on demand. The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century. The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: Bodleian Library (Oxford)W031291Attributed to William Vaughan by Evans. Philadelphia : London printed: Philadelphia reprinted by D. Humphreys, for Mathew Carey, no. 118, Market-Street, M. DCC. XCIV. 1794. 2, x, 1, 12-34p. ; 8
BuySomeBooks, Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A.  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 9.23
2010, ISBN: 1170939139, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Catechism of Man; Pointing Out from Sound Principles, and Acknowldeged Facts, the Rights and Duties of Every Rational Being. - Taschenbuch
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
The Catechism of Man; Pointing Out from Sound Principles, and Acknowldeged Facts, the Rights and Duties of Every Rational Being.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Catechism of Man; Pointing Out from Sound Principles, and Acknowldeged Facts, the Rights and Duties of Every Rational Being.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170939130
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170939139
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.06.2011 02:21:57
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 27.10.2012 11:03:40
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Divinity of Christ, Proved from the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament. in Several Letters to a Friend. by Elhanan Winchester. [One Line of S", von "Winchester, Elhanan" (9781170939123)
- "The Divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ Asserted and Proved, and the Connexion of This Doctrine with Practical Religion, Pointed Out, in Five Sermons. b", von "Kelburn, Sinclare" (9781170939147)
- "A Summary of Church-Discipline. Shewing the Qualifications and Duties, of the Officers and Members of a Gospel-Church. by the Baptist Association, i", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170939116)
- "Meditations on the Glory of the Lord Jesus Christ: Delivered in Several Sermons. by Increase Mather. [Seven Lines of Scripture Texts]", von "Mather, Increase" (9781170939154)
- "The Whole Book of Psalms, Collected Into English Metre, by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and Others, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170939109)
- "The Torture of Conscience; Or, a Faithful Relation of the Proceedings of the Inquisition at Granada, Concerning a Man Call'd Isaac, ... Who Was Burnt", von "Catel, John" (9781170939161)